Michael Jordan Just Signed This......

Just a few hours ago I was fortunate enough for MJ to sign this 1997-98 game worn Bulls jersey for me. He signed it as his golf club The Grove XXIII. Hope you enjoy the photos.View attachment 352459View attachment 352461View attachment 352462View attachment 352463View attachment 352465View attachment 352466
So did he have the jersey already or did you acquire it before. If the latter is true how was it authenticated ? I’m not familiar with how sports memorabilia industry works.

Just a few hours ago I was fortunate enough for MJ to sign this 1997-98 game worn Bulls jersey for me. He signed it as his golf club The Grove XXIII. Hope you enjoy the photos.View attachment 352459View attachment 352461View attachment 352462View attachment 352463View attachment 352465View attachment 352466
I have to ask ... how did you manage to get him to do this??? Is this the same jersey you posted the other day?

And did he sign it for free? Sorry if that’s a dumb question.

I have to ask ... how did you manage to get him to do this??? Is this the same jersey you posted the other day?

He signed as a favor to me. I have a friend that gets me access to him.

Reactions: TnWalker

I have a card autographed by Dan Marino, he was a member of a golf club my parents were members of. They were going to a dinner up there and my mom said he would be there. She asked if there was anything I'd want him to sign. I said lol sure here's a card, I figured this is not happening at all. They get back that night and she hands me the signed card in the very secure sandwich bag I had put it in. I asked how she got it, oh I just asked him to sign it and he did. I'm guessing she said "it's for my son" implying I was 8 and not actually 24.

I have a card autographed by Dan Marino, he was a member of a golf club my parents were members of. They were going to a dinner up there and my mom said he would be there. She asked if there was anything I'd want him to sign. I said lol sure here's a card, I figured this is not happening at all. They get back that night and she hands me the signed card in the very secure sandwich bag I had put it in. I asked how she got it, oh I just asked him to sign it and he did. I'm guessing she said "it's for my son" implying I was 8 and not actually 24.
That kinda reminds me, I went to a screening of an animated short at the Palm Springs Short Film Festival many years ago and the animator, a guy named Bill Plympton, hung out afterwards for autographs and such. I knew my old roommate Bob from years before was a fan so I bought one of Bill’s books and went to get it signed for him. He was cool and friendly and asked who I wanted it signed to, which sort of surprised me because I thought he’d just sign his name and move on. But I said, “Oh wow, yeah, actually, can you sign it to Bob?” He said sure and signed it. Then he handed it back to me and said, “I appreciate you coming out tonight, Bob.” I just kinda looked at him dumbly, thinking uhhhh, I did that wrong, and just said thanks and walked away.

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS

VN Store

Back