Michael Colosimo reunites with Jim Chaney

Ask the Patriots...
The Patriots wouldn't know how to inflate a football. but if you need one deflated they are your guys.
It's pays less if you work for the Patriots because there's not as much work involved.
HA! Be careful,y'all will have a couple of people on this thread also telling you how the Pats are the MOST perfectest,bestest team ever in the history of the world forever and ever.lol
By the way,welcome aboard to the feller.

just taking care of a buddy...now who hasn't done that before...:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

How much does carrying clipboards and inflating footballs pay ?
Actually the quality control guys do quite a bit for the on the field coaches spending a large part of their time breaking down film of opponents tendencies and also their own teams tendencies. It’s certainly not all that glamorous but it’s an important job. The really good ones usually don’t do it very long as they quickly find their way into an on the field position. If I’m not mistaken CJP’s first position at bamer was in quality control.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
HA! Be careful,y'all will have a couple of people on this thread also telling you how the Pats are the MOST perfectest,bestest team ever in the history of the world forever and ever.lol

Everytime I hear from someone singing the praises of Belichick being the best NFL coach ever, I have to remind him to go check his record out while he was the HC at Cleveland.

Well goodie! Somebody please start a thread praising Fulmer for this stroke of genius.

Everytime I hear from someone singing the praises of Belichick being the best NFL coach ever, I have to remind him to go check his record out while he was the HC at Cleveland.

While we are at it. Check out Saban's record at Miami. Just as relevant to his status.

Reactions: illvol
Also, we have to be careful because apparently people are getting sued now for having an opinion about other people and publicly stating said opinion. WE ARE ALL IN DANGER!!

VN Store

Back