Miami recruiting...

GVF

Talk Dirty To Me
Feel bad for Richt. Had a bad recruiting day yesterday. Always had a lot of respect for him as a coach, and hated to see him leave GA the way they did him. Especially since Kirby has proven he can't win the elusive one either thus far. Miami lost 3-4 huge recruits yesterday to FL and FSU that flipped on them.

And Jarren Williams announced intentions to transfer

A year after the big 10 win season it’s now a complete dumpster

Could not have happened to a nicer bunch of people. Hopefully we can demolish them at the start of next season. FSU and Miami down is the greatest gift to UF at this point. Hope it continues.

Could not have happened to a nicer bunch of people. Hopefully we can demolish them at the start of next season. FSU and Miami down is the greatest gift to UF at this point. Hope it continues.

Just curious what's going on there. However, if memory serves me, Richt is cleaning house and changing culture. He runs a ship of high expectations behaviorally speaking. He's never been shy about cutting even a highly rated player loose. He let players go at GA that most coaches would have given 4 or 5 chances. So, maybe he's just getting his type of players in and suffering on the front end. I'd like to see him bounce back. wasn't much on Miami ever until he went back to coach.

My dad worked for UGA for 30+ years. Has a GA tie that Richt autographed. Pretty cool.

According to a former player now on local radio, the defensive coordinator leaving hurt them with some recruits.

We need him to recruit well, along with FSU, in Florida. Things are best when the Gators are third or fourth in the state if we include UCF and their annoying fans.

Reactions: Vol_0311
Just curious what's going on there. However, if memory serves me, Richt is cleaning house and changing culture. He runs a ship of high expectations behaviorally speaking. He's never been shy about cutting even a highly rated player loose. He let players go at GA that most coaches would have given 4 or 5 chances. So, maybe he's just getting his type of players in and suffering on the front end. I'd like to see him bounce back. wasn't much on Miami ever until he went back to coach.

My dad worked for UGA for 30+ years. Has a GA tie that Richt autographed. Pretty cool.

This could be however Richt tends to run a Bible school and The U when they win are all about the party. It's a culture clash. When Richt and George McIntyre were at The U, squared jawed bible thumping QBs were what had to be in place. However their program sucked. Once Schnellenberger came in there and showed them the type players they needed to get on campus to win and be a big time program were all around them in South Florida thugging up and partying down. That has not changed, Richt has a tough job to pull off down there given who he is IMO.

Modern blood....Florida’s population boom didn’t take place until the mid/late 70s.

It’s no coincidence the Florida schools didn’t become nationally relevant until the early 80s.
I understand that....It's why I mentioned all 3 in Fla. It's amazing what has happened in a short period of time at each Univ.

Since the mid 1970's....yea
And the stadium and campus are like 30-40 min apart lol

Richt wanted and the last time he was actually good was almost 20 yrs when that was actually his job under Bowden at FSU

Basically he needs another Mike Bobo

Also he hasn’t really had a reliable QB since Aaron Murray but before that they always had one Green Shockley Stafford Murray

VN Store

Back