Miami Herald lists Sanders as OC Candidate for Canes

TBALLVOL

......................Nah!...but I wish him the best and hope he gets on in a big-name program.

Hmmm. I checked the Miami Herald online and could not find any mention of this. I have a feeling that RS's next coaching job will ether be a D1 position coach or a D2 coordinator. Fair or not he has a huge, dead weight around his neck right now and ho high profile D1 school is going to hire him as an OC until he shakes it off.

Sanders linked to Miami job
By From wire reports
January 4, 2006

Former Tennessee offensive coordinator Randy Sanders has been named by the Miami Herald as one possible replacement for the fired University of Miami offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach Dan Werner.

Other possible candidates listed were former Miami quarterbacks coach and current N.C. State offensive coordinator Marc Trestman and San Diego Chargers tight ends coach Rob Chudzinski, Miami's offensive coordinator before Werner.

I think this is going to be one of those interviews where you get there and they say, "Oh that position is filled but we do need someone to wash the jocks if you are interested."

Perhaps Coker was amazed by Sanders playcalling of the offensive explosions against the Canes in 2002-03?
:banghead: :blush:

Perhaps Dumbo is looking to run Miami directly into the ground? Maybe he wants to go 5-6 instead of dealing with those pesky, mid teir bowls.

Unless Coker likes to run the ball when its 3rd down & 20 I guess he should look elsewhere also

Personally, I hope UM is on the cusp of hitting rock bottom! Further, I hope they NEVER get up. W or w/o RS.

I am sure people will find some way to connect Randy to our failures in 2006, 2007, and 2008

Now let me get this straight...RS leaves UT late season 2005. Yet fans will still blame him for upcoming 2006, 2007 & 2008 seasons. Yeah right!

That's ONLY if the new Staff subscribes to implementing the same old lazy, slow, unimaginative, hypodisciplined, unproductive, unenergized, non-improving, under achieving results w a 40 year old, over-exposed offensive scheme. Hey, you could be right!

Texas runs the same offensive scheme that we do with one major exception. The talent at QB. You must have a good QB to be a winner, hands down. That is our problem and has been our problem since we lsot Tee Martin. If we cannot develop our QBs, we are dead. If the coaches can't get them to play, they are dead. End of story.

(RealVol @ Jan 6 said:
Now let me get this straight...RS leaves UT late season 2005. Yet fans will still blame him for upcoming 2006, 2007 & 2008 seasons. Yeah right!

Just wait

VN Store

Back