Miami at Florida (Orlando) 7pm ESPN

njvols

I hope this is what we see today from Florida...I get the SEC loyalty thing, but I personally always want to see our big rivals have misery...at least to keep us company, until we show that we belong back in the upper tier. However, I do think UF wins the game by at least 10..., though I don't get the top 10 ranking.
1566650842751.jpeg

SEC SEC SEC!!!

Let'um win 'um all,,,,, til they get to us. Will make us look that much better.
Have you watched us lose in Gainesville and been taunted on the way out by the children? Walking away thanking God you mustered up the self-control to not assault a minor, cause I have and I am not proud of some of the thoughts I had that day, but it is my hope and prayer that Florida loses every game for the rest of eternity

I think this game ends up being a defensive struggle. I don’t think UF has the O-line to stand up to Miami’s D-line and Manny Diaz’s defense. Miami will probably blitz a ton today. Try to rattle Franks.

And I don’t think Miami has the offense or the QB to score on Florida’s defense.

Reactions: LadyinOrange
Win or lose, I know this.

Florida will be exposed today
You're a good guy, and I personally enjoy having you around despite being a rival. You're knowledgeable in your post, and add a goid mux to the conversation. @Lawrence Wright is the same imo. That said, I hope you lise by 30 touchdowns😁

Have you watched us lose in Gainesville and been taunted on the way out by the children? Walking away thanking God you mustered up the self-control to not assault a minor, cause I have and I am not proud of some of the thoughts I had that day, but it is my hope and prayer that Florida loses every game for the rest of eternity

I’ve watched us win down there twice and it was glorious.

Reactions: KeepinUpWithJones
I’d rather slide down a hill of razor blades into a pool of alcohol, shoot myself in the foot twice, and chew off my hand than to ever cheer for

Fl.... sry I just threw up on my phone.
I'd rather walk backwards barefoot during a freak tropical rain forest snow storm, butt naked, being chased by Jamaican barking spiders.

Reactions: VolGirl1126
No conference loyalty here from me, all that matters to me is Tennessee winning or losing. I would rather Florida be 3-0 when we come to Gainesville but I’m definitely not going to be pulling for them to win tonight.

Reactions: crnanancy

VN Store

Back