'22 MI WR Antonio Gates Jr

“I was dropping my top eight (on Monday),” said the younger Gates, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the No. 177 overall prospect and No. 23 wide receiver in the 2022 class. “But with the Tennessee offer, I’m actually going to have to push that back. … Tennessee really pushed that back.”

The 6-foot-2, 184-pound Gates said he hadn’t been involved with former Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt’s staff. But the Vols entered the race for him just days after the hiring of new Tennessee defensive coordinator Tim Banks, a Detroit native who previously recruited Gates during his time at Penn State and knows someone close to Gates.

“Coach Banks, that’s my guy,” Gates said. “He’s from Detroit. He’s the one that offered me at Penn State. That’s gonna always be my coach, regardless of (whether) I go to Tennessee or not. That’s just my guy. (He knows) coach (Curtis) Blackwell. That’s my football mentor.”
-Callahan

If Im a wr UT and CjH has to be a real option. Every wr knows we’re gonna put the ball in the air. The question I would have is can we block and do we have a qb. Spring practice is gonna be huge for recruiting imo

His name is Antonio Gates.....Jr. I don't study onomastics as a career but I do believe that is how these things work. Anybody that is a "Jr" does have the same first name as their dad 😉

Onomastics, shonomastics. You think Bill Gates, with all that $$ and all that tech savvy, can't figure out how to name his son Antonio Gates, Jr.?

His other kid is already named Lebron James, Sr.

Reactions: therickbol
I know it is 2021 and people can choose their gender but I do believe science still requires the father of a baby to be a man. Sperm that is required and what not.
Also still in 2021, that pile of clothes in your mother's basement next to the couch you are sitting on requires to be washed. Do you even know who Antonio Gates is ? I see that you got one like for being a silly little boy. Im guessing thats what you were looking for. Enjoy it.

Also still in 2021, that pile of clothes in your mother's basement next to the couch you are sitting on requires to be washed. Do you even know who Antonio Gates is ? I see that you got one like for being a silly little boy. Im guessing thats what you were looking for. Enjoy it.

Lol, someone is edgy. Can't take a little rib because you said "Antonio Gates was a man." Little word play on your sentence structure. Nope never heard of Antonio Gates is he a singer? Hahaha. Eat a snickers dude you went full Betty White.

VN Store

Back