‘23 MI QB Dante Moore (Oregon commit)

@Ben_McKee Give me your way to early prediction, do we a sign a higher rated QB in 23 than in 22. I know we are recruiting a couple 5 star qbs for that class.
Yes. I think Tennessee is in good early spots with Nico Iamaleave and Dante Moore. Both are STUDS. We'll see if they can make one of those happen.
-Ben

That was a 180 from yesterday...
No based on the date at which he posted that it was about a month ago. Things change and have app read to change based on what some mods have said in VQ with Ben McKee’s quote and AP’s quote with Nico.

No based on the date at which he posted that it was about a month ago. Things change and have app read to change based on what some mods have said in VQ with Ben McKee’s quote and AP’s quote with Nico.
He’s also taken an unofficial visit to both schools between now and when that pair was made.

He’s also taken an unofficial visit to both schools between now and when that pair was made.
But the most recent info we have received says we’re in a really good spot with Nico. Doesn’t mean tomorrow, next week, next month it even later today it could change.

But the most recent info we have received says we’re in a really good spot with Nico. Doesn’t mean tomorrow, next week, next month it even later today it could change.
Absolutely right, but it’s also a great trend when you’re in “great shape” after he’s just been here, especially on what is supposedly his own dime from Cali (LOL)

Absolutely right, but it’s also a great trend when you’re in “great shape” after he’s just been here, especially on what is supposedly his own dime from Cali (LOL)
“Yes. I think Tennessee is in good early spots with Nico Iamaleave and Dante Moore. Both are STUDS. We'll see if they can make one of those happen.” - Ben McKee of VQ on 12/16/21.
He then went on to say,
“Believe there's going to be a Tennessee connection in play with Nico at some point that should really help.”
Then you throw in what was posted in the War Room late Thursday Nighy/Early Friday Morning, “Tennessee’s QB board has the California signal caller at the top and in our estimation it’s not close. Joey Halzle has done a phenomenal job in this one as Nico really enjoys him. Imaleava hopes to make a decision sometime in the first half of 2022. Alabama, Georgia and Ole Miss are other SEC teams that impress Imaleava as he plans on playing in the south. As of now, we don’t believe Tennessee could be in a better spot.”
So take with that info for whatever you want. Sounds like to me things could be trending our way since the post in November. That’s all I’m basing my opinion on. Not saying it can’t change but as far as I know, this is lookin good for us right now.

Last edited:
“Yes. I think Tennessee is in good early spots with Nico Iamaleave and Dante Moore. Both are STUDS. We'll see if they can make one of those happen.” - Ben McKee of VQ on 12/16/21.
He then went on to say,
“Believe there's going to be a Tennessee connection in play with Nico at some point that should really help.”
Then you throw in what was posted in the War Room late Thursday Nighy/Early Friday Morning, “Tennessee’s QB board has the California signal caller at the top and in our estimation it’s not close. Joey Halzle has done a phenomenal job in this one as Nico really enjoys him. Imaleava hopes to make a decision sometime in the first half of 2022. Alabama, Georgia and Ole Miss are other SEC teams that impress Imaleava as he plans on playing in the south. As of now, we don’t believe Tennessee could be in a better spot.”
So take with that info for whatever you want. Sounds like to me things could be trending our way since the post in November. That’s all I’m basing my opinion on. Not saying it can’t change but as far as I know, this is lookin good for us right now.
I want to believe

I want to believe
God bless. Let it be!

Would be our highest QB recruit since Manning. And we've gone faaar too long since our last 5* Clausen.

Plus, Hype didn't even have anything special at UCF. We could be looking at 45-50 ppg with the right pieces around him. And even if our defense never improves and gives up 30 ppg, we'd be a 8+ win lock, with 9-11 average.

🙏 🙏 🙏

VN Store

Back