‘23 MI QB Dante Moore (Oregon commit)

Moore is still very open. He has not named a top five or ten and is not likely to prior to a commitment. He has talked about taking visits, but to date, none are firmly set although there is talk he could be part of the Football Hotbed College Tour that will go to Florida, Florida State, UCF, Alabama, Georgia and Georgia Tech. He has visited schools outside the Midwest and is open to that. Closer to home, Notre Dame has been considered one of the leaders, but Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and Penn State are still recruiting him and will look to get him on campus. Another out of state team to watch is LSU, who is also working on getting him to campus this spring.

-Allen Trieu, 247Sports National Analyst

I'm a little surprised by how good Oregon is recruiting. They have a new first time HC, I thought there would be a little drop off.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I'm a little surprised by how good Oregon is recruiting. They have a new first time HC, I thought there would be a little drop off.
Have you seen the facilities at Oregon? Google it and take a look. They have a lot to sell a recruit and then they are Nike's first born child. If you can't recruit there, you should get out of coaching.

Have you seen the facilities at Oregon? Google it and take a look. They have a lot to sell a recruit and then they are Nike's first born child. If you can't recruit there, you should get out of coaching.
normally i'd agree with you.

but where exactly is ORegon gonna land in all this realignment stuff? you'd think at some point that'd come in to play. especially just not knowing the answer right now.

they could wind up in the left over big 12 or something lol.

but hey, i ain't mad...good luck!!

normally i'd agree with you.

but where exactly is ORegon gonna land in all this realignment stuff? you'd think at some point that'd come in to play. especially just not knowing the answer right now.

they could wind up in the left over big 12 or something lol.

but hey, i ain't mad...good luck!!
That's going to be up to them. I think they'd be a take for the BIG10 or the SEC. I think there will be a 3rd super conference formed. There's too many teams that will be left out in the cold right now.

That's going to be up to them. I think they'd be a take for the BIG10 or the SEC. I think there will be a 3rd super conference formed. There's too many teams that will be left out in the cold right now.

Oregon doesn’t get to decide whether or not they’re gonna join the SEC

Plus I'm sure Lanning is taking the Kirby Smart approach to recruiting (anything goes).

Reactions: bigl3327

VN Store

Back