'22 MI OT Masai Reddick (Tennessee signee)

“I think getting (the offer) immediately had me a little, ‘OK, that’s cool.’ And then I think, after going to the campus and stuff like that, it kind of blossomed some more,” said Reddick, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the No. 70 offensive tackle in the 2022 class and the No. 22 rising senior from the state of Michigan.

“For the most part, it was definitely just being there that really sparked my interest — seeing the buildings, seeing the players and seeing the weight room, seeing how they conduct themselves, seeing the meeting rooms, the locker room. And just seeing how the coaches react with me and how I react with them, it’s real good chemistry.”

He said he has enjoyed getting to know Heupel’s staff, including offensive line coach Glen Elarbee, offensive coordinator Alex Golesh and graduate assistant Tyler Hudanick. Reddick said he likes that Tennessee’s coaches are “funny.”

“They’ve got jokes. They’re hilarious,” he said. “They love their school. They just take so much pride in it. Just for a new staff to take so much pride in a school, it means a lot.

“But, for the most part, those guys are just really up and honest people. There’s no, ‘Hey, man, if you come here, I’ll do this.’ No. It’s like, ‘If you come here, I’ll love you to death, I’ll coach you hard, and I’ll put you through what you’ve got to be put through. And I’ll be here for you whenever you need me.’

“And that’s really what I want from a coaching staff — that family environment of somebody being there for me whenever I need them.”

-Callahan

Mediocre rankings and weak offer list.

Deep breath…..

Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff. Trust this staff.

We’ve been lied to.

The lone official visitor still here is Masai Reddick. Have heard things went really well but don’t look for a decision today. He is likely to do something later in summer.
-AP

Reactions: VolByLaw

VN Store

Back