'22 MI OT Masai Reddick (Tennessee signee)

Why are we taking these lower ranked OL we are in on so may 4 star guys that look promising ???

Looks more of a guard than OT, like that Trieu said he looked very good at recent camp. Another Spraggins?

According to Ben on Swain, he said the player the coaches were tweeting about was someone who silently committed but is waiting to announce until later in the summer. Aka this kid. BGS is right.

Reactions: VolByLaw
According to Ben on Swain, he said the player the coaches were tweeting about was someone who silently committed but is waiting to announce until later in the summer. Aka this kid. BGS is right.
Translation: Ben read volnation…… it stands a good chance of being this guy but I doubt ben knows anything.

Why are we taking these lower ranked OL we are in on so may 4 star guys that look promising ???

We will need several OL and DL. OL was always a position where you can find really good players that are under ranked in normal conditions. I expect you find even more of those type situations now with rankings messed up from no camps over the past year +. Remember a guy like spraggins was a 2 star prior to camping at TN and now is one of top young OLs.

I saw someone share a video of this kid from the camp we saw him at. Apparently he was going against a top national 2023 DE and owned him in the play shared so maybe he showed out against some good competition.

Banks is big in that area and there is a 5 star 2023 QB up there we would like to pull. Sometimes you have to start the pipeline with a lower rated sleeper to eventually lead to the big fish.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Doubt this kid is the type who waits. Much bigger fish on the line. Gukki Sauce is wrong…again!

BGS is Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy?
iu

Yes, as does Mays. Doesn’t mean they won’t move on for some reason.

I kind of assumed Mays would go pro. Carvin makes more sense to stick around another year. Might as well get his grad degree unless he balls out and gets drafted.

VN Store

Back