‘23 MI OT Jonathan Slack

That’s 3 offers to kids at the same HS as Dante Moore.

Hope they can pull that off so we have something to point at when the “Arch Manning going somewhere that isn’t Tennessee” meltdown ensues

"Everything went good," said Slack, who's ranked by 247Sports as the No. 16 offensive tackle in the 2023 class and the No. 4 rising junior from the state of Michigan. "I liked the campus and the stadium. What really surprised me was the stadium and the football facility."

The 6-foot-4, 280-pound Slack, who already has received offers from more than a dozen schools, added that he was impressed by "how big" Tennessee's Neyland Stadium and Neyland-Thompson Sports Complex were.

Slack said he also enjoyed meeting first-year Tennessee coach Josh Heupel's staff. Vols defensive coordinator Tim Banks, a Detroit native who played at Martin Luther King Jr. High School, talked extensively with Slack during the visit, and he said he liked what he heard from the Vols.

"I spent most of my time with coach Tim Banks and the whole staff," Slack said, "and they were just telling me about their upcoming season and how they are preparing for it."

Tennessee is one of several schools that already have hosted Slack on visits so far this month. He has traveled to Michigan, Michigan State, Georgia, Auburn, Florida State and LSU in addition to visiting the Vols.

It's still early in the recruiting process for Slack, but Tennessee already has plenty of competition for him. He has picked up offers from Michigan State, Oregon, Ole Miss, Kentucky, West Virginia, Boston College, Arizona State and Syracuse, among others, in addition to the Vols, who extended an offer to him on May 3.

But he said Tennessee caught his attention enough that he expects to return to Knoxville at some point.

"I think Tennessee is a good program and will continue to produce good players," said Slack, who already has committed to play in the 2023 Under Armour All-America Game. "I will most definitely visit again."
-Callahan

That’s 3 offers to kids at the same HS as Dante Moore.

Hope they can pull that off so we have something to point at when the “Arch Manning going somewhere that isn’t Tennessee” meltdown ensues
Everyone knows he ain't coming here. Why would we melt down?

Everyone knows he ain't coming here. Why would we melt down?
The casuals that don’t always follow recruiting don’t know, they won’t start paying attention until it’s time for him to commit and think “Manning = Tennessee” and then twitter will be ablaze when he ultimately goes somewhere else

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
The casuals that don’t always follow recruiting don’t know, they won’t start paying attention until it’s time for him to commit and think “Manning = Tennessee” and then twitter will be ablaze when he ultimately goes somewhere else
Good point.

VN Store

Back