'21 MI LB Lance Dixon (Penn State Transfer)

Yea since random anonymous forum posters have any control over recruiting. He has the right to complain, we suck. And so will recruiting this year. You better got some tough skin.

lol. I have said this class will be our worst sine recruiting services started rankling teams. I fully expect it to take a few years to get recruiting back into the top 25. I think we will finish between 35-40 this season.

Reactions: VolByLaw
lol. I have said this class will be our worst sine recruiting services started rankling teams. I fully expect it to take a few years to get recruiting back into the top 25. I think we will finish between 35-40 this season.

Nah.

If Heupel can get this offense going, we wil still be top 20 maybe even top 15.
Football is an offensive game now...that is in our corner now.

Commited to West Virginia
Why not----it's just a little NCAA problem with us. Transfers don't typically have time to wait on our sanctions. Not really sure how we got a kicker and a QB from the portal.

Fulmer had one that ranked in the 40's.

Wrong. You keep doing you though. Negative shtick is old.

Reactions: Rylee_Vol18
Dooley didn’t recruit at all and was still top 25 every year. You have to literally try to have a non top 25 recruiting class at UT

VN Store

Back