Meyer Recruiting "Tactics" Seen Before

Tenacious D

Apparently, Urban Meyer's recruiting "tactics" (read: underhanded / sleezy / as closely hugging the "violation" line as one could imagine) are nothing new, apparently.

Read on here:
The Wizard of Odds: NCAA Recruiting Violations by Meyer?

He is the quintessential bully - all full of KY and vinegar when he's the one doing the shoving, and then whimpering like a baby when someone shoves back.

To me seems like Kiffin comes out with the most to gain from this situation. I can just imagine how annoying having Meyer hound a recruit with phone calls and text messages on an official visit would be. Kiffin just called him out on it. As has been noticed its funny how Spurrier was not reprimanded for similar statements. Someone's feelings were hurt.

Sanctions?

Take back the NC's?

I'd feel so badly for the Gators.:)

That story reminds me of the story about Vince Dooley recruiting Hershel Walker by offering Hershel's sister a track scholarship. UGA had no women's track team.

Apparently, Urban Meyer's recruiting "tactics" (read: underhanded / sleezy / as closely hugging the "violation" line as one could imagine) are nothing new, apparently.

Read on here:
The Wizard of Odds: NCAA Recruiting Violations by Meyer?

He is the quintessential bully - all full of KY and vinegar when he's the one doing the shoving, and then whimpering like a baby when someone shoves back.

Couldn't of said it better.

VN Store

Back