met Cam Clear the other day

DovaVol

I had shoulder surgery back in Dec so I walked in the rehab facility to get some work in and there was a big crowd in the back. Not exactly sure what he was there rehabbing or even if it was anything specific since he did about 5 exercises working different parts of the body, looked very core specific though.

I can see why he wants to play TE though, he's the perfect size for it. We're going to have to lock him in Gus's Deli for a month to get some weight on him if he is really going to move to OL eventually(like most I have read figured(I know we told him he could try TE)).

Never got a chance to talk to him since we were both always working.

How'd u meet him if u didn't talk to him?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cam is a cool kid. My sister-in-law is his english teacher and she talks very high of him. Best of luck to him in the years coming. GBO.

Not if you name is Tyler Bray. They need to give the kid a key to the front door, and a futon bed in the back, over the summer.

Getting tired of people on here saying he needs to eat biscuits and gravy or some other super unhealthy meal to gain weight. I call B.S. Just drink protein drinks all day and get SWOLED UP. No need to have a heart attack in the future.

I think he will stay at TE. His hands look great on film. I imagine him like that TE from UAB last year that run over us a couple of times last season.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I saw Cam at Arby's the other day... he was standing two lines over. I now consider him a close personal friend.

VN Store

Back