Mental Toughness

Best win of the year.
I’ve never seen a top ranked opponent get such a skewed game from the officials.

Bone played timid whole game and not sure why. You think that weak as press would be ripe for the pickens.

Reactions: BigOrangeArsenal
Best win of the year.
I’ve never seen a top ranked opponent get such a skewed game from the officials.

Bone played timid whole game and not sure why. You think that weak as press would be ripe for the pickens.

..............and Barnes screwed him by calling timeout just before the half.

Officiating was extremely bad tonight. I won't often complain about it because I've done it and know how hard it is. I believe this is the first game this year I've really felt this way enough to call out the crew. But that bunch tonight was waaaaay off their game.
I don’t typically say much either on officiating, but it just felt to me like they were trying to at the very least keep that game close.

Tennessee's sheer will and determination was a driving force that could not be stopped and a fire that cannot be quenched. Florida just fell completely apart in the last minute. Tennessee came on even stronger to close it out as elite teams do.

They won't win them all, but these Vols always respond when faced with adversity. Every single time. Even in the Kansas game they responded, although the effort came up short.

Just really impressed with this team and the job Barnes has done. As long as they stay healthy, the sky is truly the limit for this team.

Reactions: walkenvol
I'm going to give Bowden a lot of credit here. The kid just stepped up and took Florida on at a time in the game that Tennessee needed him most and BAM rattled off 14 straight points I think it was. Admiral was on the bench with 4 fouls. I want to give Bowden a lot of credit here.

Reactions: LampVol

VN Store

Back