Mens basketball

Clear that Bruce told his players to set up to shoot the three and he knew that was only way to win......Problem was Auburn could not miss the 3's.

Great job guys for the effort. You spent all ur strength fighting Kentucky and couldn't regain ur strength today. Overall, I am proud of the coach and the entire players effort..Good luck to ur NCAA tournament.

They didn't spend all their energy on UK, they came in still high off that win and thought Auburn was gonna be a cakewalk after Kentucky. Once Auburn came out on fire on the offensive and defensive ends, Tenn. was stunned and stayed that way! They underestimated Auburn and were shocked the entire game.

They didn't spend all their energy on UK, they came in still high off that win and thought Auburn was gonna be a cakewalk after Kentucky. Once Auburn came out on fire on the offensive and defensive ends, Tenn. was stunned and stayed that way! They underestimated Auburn and were shocked the entire game.

After having already lost to Auburn last season, and again this season, I doubt very seriously they "underestimated" them.

Great job guys for the effort. You spent all ur strength fighting Kentucky and couldn't regain ur strength today. Overall, I am proud of the coach and the entire players effort..Good luck to ur NCAA tournament.
That non effort was so freaking embarrassing. I think Tennessee will play hard in the NCAA Tournament and bring home the National Championship beating Duke.

VN Store

Back