Men o pause

499f072889d0cd6bc402acec7721fe99.jpg

Anybody have a hysterectomy?
I got spayed when I was in my forties, after having a period that lasted eight months (uterine fibroma.) Everything from the cervix north. I had started early perimenopause before then, but there's nothing like surgical menopause to get it all over with at once!

I took hormones for maybe a year after surgery and then said to hell with it.

I got spayed when I was in my forties, after having a period that lasted eight months (uterine fibroma.) Everything from the cervix north. I had started early perimenopause before then, but there's nothing like surgical menopause to get it all over with at once!

I took hormones for maybe a year after surgery and then said to hell with it.
I stopped having a period way early. Fine by me. Orb will find her way here eventually and can enjoy a girl's only thread. 😁

I'm hoping that we can gross the guys out enough to stay off this one. Not expecting, mind you, but hoping.
Have you seen those memes on Facebook? Starts with female issues then ..... we strike at midnight! Hilarious. And kinda what I was trying to accomplish here.

Anybody have a hysterectomy?

I've had a complete hysterectomy in my middle 30's. That was during my big cancer scare, they only wanted my ovaries. I told the surgeon, while he was in there, take it all, I didn't want to revisit that hell again. I tried the hormone patch, then ditched it for natural. I wasn't the best person to be around then.

Having no periods is great, except once a month, I still feel sluggish and out of sorts. Anyone have that experience?

Oh and I always hated when a man would tell me to take a midol. Damn idiots.
Back when a guy (*cough* DXH *cough*) would try that, I told him that the physical symptoms made it much harder to ignore his daily crap, so perhaps he could try to be a bit less obnoxious a few days a month. (Behavioral crap, not tying-up-the-bathroom crap.)

VN Store

Back