Memphis v. Texas Thread

Memphis is looking good. The game Saturday night should be awesome. Hopefully the refs won't show a UCLA bias like they have in the past.

I already see Cal getting a Tech. Foul in that game. The refs love them some UCLA. That should be a heck of a game.

Memphis is peaking at the right time. these last two games have been very impressive.

i hope it's Mem and UNC in the final......that would be a fun game to watch.

I think your right Jake, Memphis is playing some very good ball right now, if not the best ball of all year. I really think it's going to come down to Memphis and KU. I really think KU takes care of UNC. IMO

KU will be the best team all season long that UNC faces. but they, like memphis, are peaking at the right time. they're completely healthy, and hitting on all cylanders. KU isn't.

i think UNC beats KU, and runs in to a buzz saw against Mem int he final and Memphis out does UNC from an athletic standpoint.

that's what i really want to see......these two "athletic" teams finaly deliver on what we should have seen a few times this season.......a run up and down offensive show case of a game.........

it'll never happen. we'll get KU and UCLA and it'll be a 55-50 game.:p

Man what I would do to see Dorsey and TH. play ball. :) I think UNC is playing better now, but KU is sooo good and I just have to give the upper hand to KU. Hey, that's why they play the game. It should be a good one.

KU is probably the best overall team out there, most balanced, and probalby the best defensive team of the four. i also think they have played in the 2nd best conf, aside from UCLA and the Pac 10, and that will pay dividends for them.

so, what i want, and what i think to probably happen are two different things.

i do think UCLA and KU are the better teams, but the hot hands go to Memphis and UNC.

i'll be watching this weekend, that's all i can say.

:)
KU is probably the best overall team out there, most balanced, and probalby the best defensive team of the four. i also think they have played in the 2nd best conf, aside from UCLA and the Pac 10, and that will pay dividends for them.

i do think UCLA and KU are the better teams, but the hot hands go to Memphis and UNC.

Wow a short post... great job jake! :)

Memphis is the best defensive team for me. KU is actually probably 3rd behind UCLA. KU has a much better offensive team than Memphis or UCLA.

UCLA and UNC likely have a huge advantage from the officiating front. Hate to say that, but that's part of the reality.

Memphis is the best defensive team for me. KU is actually probably 3rd behind UCLA. KU has a much better offensive team than Memphis or UCLA.

UCLA and UNC likely have a huge advantage from the officiating front. Hate to say that, but that's part of the reality.
really? i think they are better than most give them credit for, but as i've watched KS this year, nothing comes overly easy against them, and they're so fast to the ball and getting back....

i've only watched UCLA about twice, so i have no frame of reference other than what i see in highlights--and knowing the pac 10 is as good as it is, and they won that league, obviously, they're pretty darn good at what they do.

really? i think they are better than most give them credit for, but as i've watched KS this year, nothing comes overly easy against them, and they're so fast to the ball and getting back....

i've only watched UCLA about twice, so i have no frame of reference other than what i see in highlights--and knowing the pac 10 is as good as it is, and they won that league, obviously, they're pretty darn good at what they do.

Memphis is surprisingly long AND athletic. Big difference for them is that Rose's D has picked up quite a bit. Amazingly enough, their weakest defender is CDR, who's 6'7" with long arms.

You'll never see a Howland team that can't play very good D.

VN Store

Back