Memphis Recruiting Celebration

RiskManagementVol

Just got back home from the recruiting celebration in Memphis. Alot of the same comments I heard in the presser today in Nashville. Lane and Lance Thompson spent more time talking about Memphis and the Memphis recruits though. It was mentioned several times that we were going to keep our best in-state talent. The best part of it though was when Lane said, "Hey Lance, what is going to happen to those Memphis recruits that go somewhere besides Tennessee?" Lance replied, "Kick their ass...."

Bring on Marlon and Georgia. Jackson and Berry are going to make him sorry,.....

It was definitely a good time. Everyone was pretty fired up. I like the fact that CLK kept making references to CUM still. The ovations were huge and often.

Was anything said about the absence of a 5:00 signee?

I jsut rewatched the K-Ville breakfast... he never said 5:00... he told them once they got TO work... AKA JJ

Then I felt like Memphis one was more joking... and a surprise did come in the form of Bryce saying he would visit... so take it as you will... I think we were just acustomed to miracles now and tried to read too far into his words. JMO... Take it or leave it.

he said in his nashville one that there could be some more news or another recruit by the time they got to memphis (5pm)... nobody was making anything up

I jsut rewatched the K-Ville breakfast... he never said 5:00... he told them once they got TO work... AKA JJ

Then I felt like Memphis one was more joking... and a surprise did come in the form of Bryce saying he would visit... so take it as you will... I think we were just acustomed to miracles now and tried to read too far into his words. JMO... Take it or leave it.

Try the one in Nashville.

Tonight he said that he still thought there might still be a suprise. And then he said the same line to Coach O. It's all most like he is trying to be serious and joking....maybe to cover himself either way.....

Hell, I don't care. I'm sold. I back him 100% as the coach....

Lane said, "Hey Lance, what is going to happen to those Memphis recruits that go somewhere besides Tennessee?" Lance replied, "Kick their ass...."

Bring on Marlon and Georgia. Jackson and Berry are going to make him sorry,.....

I think this approach needs to be taken with all in state recruits.

VN Store

Back