Memphis loses again

Man, I feel like a kid at Christmas. Just figured out how to use the Ignore feature. Daisy was the first victim so I don’t have to read her feeble attempts anymore and any other Memphis troll will follow. No patience listening to comments from the minor leagues. Fools you don’t want to read just go POOF! Excellent feature.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Man, I feel like a kid at Christmas. Just figured out how to use the Ignore feature. Daisy was the first victim so I don’t have to read her feeble attempts anymore and any other Memphis troll will follow. No patience listening to comments from the minor leagues. Fools you don’t want to read just go POOF! Excellent feature.

Agreed, but sometimes it’s so much fun watching a troll get carved up like a tuna in Tokyo that you just sit back and watch the self- immolation.

Go Vols.

Reactions: OrangeAllDay

It won't work. I've had you on ignore for weeks yet here you are. Even if it did, you couldn't get Memphis out of your head long enough to miss anything.

It won't work. I've had you on ignore for weeks yet here you are. Even if it did, you couldn't get Memphis out of your head long enough to miss anything.
Who has Memphis in their head? Nobody would be talking about Memphis if you didn’t bring them up and make a thread about them. Is this like when your little sister hits you, and says she’s not hitting you, while still hitting you? Then maybe you flick her back and she runs screaming to your mom that you hit her. I think that’s a good analogy for you. Your actions remind me of a little girl.

Who has Memphis in their head? Nobody would be talking about Memphis if you didn’t bring them up and make a thread about them. Is this like when your little sister hits you, and says she’s not hitting you, while still hitting you? Then maybe you flick her back and she runs screaming to your mom that you hit her. I think that’s a good analogy for you. Your actions remind me of a little girl.

Serious question...why does this trigger you guys so bad? I never responded to micro-aggressions like your generation does. This isn't exactly a safe space and it is bizarre to me you'd come when it makes you feel uncomfortable.

VN Store

Back