Memphis (Ferguson South)

GVF

Talk Dirty To Me
Man fatally shot in Memphis identified: Angry crowds protest in Frayser neighborhood

OK. So, US Marshalls, in Memphis, fatally shoot a kid on their wanted list after he rammed several cars and exited his car with weapon drawn. And the Memphis PD bears the brunt of the unrest and ensuing protesting. And the local activist puts it all off on a broken system instead of on the kid that was aggressive with intent to harm, and in the wrong 100%. But hey, it's not the kids fault. It's the law's fault.

IDK anything about the details of the shooting, but this isn't a result of just one incident. People get to this sort of boiling point for a number of reasons. Some of their anger is justified, some of it is not.

IDK anything about the details of the shooting, but this isn't a result of just one incident. People get to this sort of boiling point for a number of reasons. Some of their anger is justified, some of it is not.

I’m sure several had their orders be wrong at the McDonalds. That’s justified.

Some people just suck. Maybe that’s a reason.

I’m sure several had their orders be wrong at the McDonalds. That’s justified.

Some people just suck. Maybe that’s a reason.

Yeah, and sometimes those people who suck are authorities in the criminal justice system

Webber was most likely not holding a gun, because it's being reported that it was a "weapon". And if it turns out he wasn't holding a weapon at all, will anybody surprised? These protesters won't be, because they've seen this charade before. We've all seen it. The authorities lie, and that's why people don't trust them in cases where they are telling the truth.

Yeah, and sometimes those people who suck are authorities in the criminal justice system

Webber was most likely not holding a gun, because it's being reported that it was a "weapon". And if it turns out he wasn't holding a weapon at all, will anybody surprised? These protesters won't be, because they've seen this charade before. We've all seen it.
His battering ram/car was being used as a weapon.

But hey let’s not focus on that.

Some of that anger is due to being misinformed and taking the word from the hood as gospel and using that to justify their actions.
Those involved let their emotions get the best of them and speak for them as a collective group. This kind of thing never ends well.

Webber was most likely not holding a gun, because it's being reported that it was a "weapon". And if it turns out he wasn't holding a weapon at all, will anybody surprised? These protesters won't be, because they've seen this charade before. We've all seen it. The authorities lie, and that's why people don't trust them in cases where they are telling the truth.

In the Protect and Serve thread on of these was called a weapon which required the pulling of a pistol for the officer to defend himself.
I apparently can't insert a link without some magic so imagine an old man squeeze the handle to pick up my socks tool.
I take all of these claims with a grain of salt until I see the actual evidence.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
If that is the case, do it after the video of the incident and or details are released.

Reactions: AM64
You can when he gets out of the battering ram holding a weapon.

But I know, you have a hunch that he didn’t have one. So we should believe you instead.

I'm saying this isn't just about one incident and I'm also saying wait and see.

I definitely think we should wait until the facts come out. Don't you agree?

We have also seen numerous times if you relax as law enforcement then you are on the bad end of it. You have to subdue the threat.

I will wait to pass judgment, but some are just looking for a reason to cause a stir.

Right, but you can't shoot somebody who used to be using a car as a weapon.

Even though he exits the vehicle w/ weapon in hand? At that point, his intent with the vehicle is already stated and the same can be assumed with the firearm in his hand. If he can take a vehicle and use it as a weapon, he can do the same with the actual firearm. At that point, lethal force should be authorized.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back