Memo to Bruce: What's with...

armchairvol

the white T-shirt under the dark jacket??? Yikes! You're cool, coach--love the fire--but the Queens high-school coach look doesn't quite get it. It's not as bad as PS's neon orange pantsuits back in the day, but...

respectfully,

the white T-shirt under the dark jacket??? Yikes! You're cool, coach--love the fire--but the Queens high-school coach look doesn't quite get it. It's not as bad as PS's neon orange pantsuits back in the day, but...

respectfully,

He's just trying to show off his rock hard body. Wouldn't you do the same thing? Sheesh..... :p

Anybody else notice the coat didn't come off in the second half???

Mikey must have said something like, "Uh, Bruce, I know we talked about your loose way of doing things, but, uh, we've got some standards, and, uh, if your undershirt looks like a Mormon dress shirt, keep your coat on!!! :)

The man sweats perfusely. Probably just trying to stay as cool as possible.

Kept thinking he was going to rip his shirt off and challenge Coach O to see who is the baddest Coach on campus. :p

I would have prefered a bare orange painted chest with a V on it. But I heard it had already been done.

well I saw the pic of his lady, shes probably buying his clothes........I'd wear it if she wanted me to:D

I rly think Bruce Pearl doesn't care what u think of his wardrobe armchair

I have more of a problem with the song we come out to for home games.The "whoa-ooooo" song is way over played and unoriginal.

Does anyone remember the song we used to start the season. It was a rap song, but it was not played out like "baller" or used in every gym. I thought it was perfect for our team and looked great with are pre game video. Heres hoping we go back to it next season.

Anyone know the name?

VN Store

Back