Meme

Reactions: T_Vol376
I think she will be going abroad to up her game a little...
She needs a little coaching to let her game catch up to her athleticism....Hopefully she'll get a good coach overseas
Several days ago, when I commented MeMe's game was not disciplined nor consistent enough to make the WNBA you assured me she would be on the Dream roster. What happened?

Several days ago, when I commented MeMe's game was not disciplined nor consistent enough to make the WNBA you assured me she would be on the Dream roster. What happened?

Me too.. Some ppl jump on me when I said she wouldn't last. That's just WNBA, they don't have a big roster.

Reactions: T_Vol376
Me too.. Some ppl jump on me when I said she wouldn't last. That's just WNBA, they don't have a big roster.
Yea same thing happened to me.. i knew she wasn’t going to make a team.. it’s hard making a WNBA team wen u get drafted, it’s EXTREMELY hard wen you go undrafted... it’s nothing like NBA, spots are very limited and most vets make the team.. but glad she got the exposure..

Meme finished the season on a hurt leg. She went through all the WNBA trials and almost made the team on that same hurt leg. While she's overseas she can mend and gives herself back to full healthy. The WNBA coaches told her that she could play in this league and I believe she will when she gets back to 100%

VN Store

Back