Meet the Secondary

allvol

Eternally Optimistic
p-allen.jpg

Jason Allen - Jr, 6'2", 200 lbs
Begins season as only returning secondary starter ... Second only to Gibril Wilson last year in passes broken up (11) and seventh on team in tackles (57) ... Growing into leader and coach on field … Had interceptions last year against Marshall and Florida
2004 Starts:
UNLV - RCB
FL - FS
LT - FS
AU - FS
2004 Stats: 43 tackles, 2.5 tfl, 1.5 sacks, 1 int

NOTE: Allen currently leads the SEC in tackles.

p-Hefney,-Jonathan-105.jpg

Jonathan Hefney - Fr, 5'10", 172 lbs
Listed by TheInsiders.com as a three-star prospect and the nation's No. 34-ranked defensive back prospect ... Ranked by Rivals.com as the nation's No. 24 cornerback prospect
2004 Starts:
FL - RCB
LT - RCB
AU - RCB
2004 Stats: 18 tackles, 2.5 tfl, 1.5 sacks, 1 pbu

p-johnson-brandon.jpg

Brandon Johnson - Jr, 6'1", 200 lbs
Hard-hitting junior college transfer wasted little time making impact on Vols’ defensive corps ... Finished fifth on team with four pass breakups and was third in special teams tackles with seven ...
2004 Starts:
UNLV - SS
FL - SS
AU - SS
2004 Stats: 22 tackles, 1 tfl, 1 pbu, 2 ff

p-campbell-Corey.jpg

Corey Campbell - So, 6'3", 190 lbs
Started 3 games in 2003... made the coaches' freshman All-SEC team... had 35 tackles during the regular season
2004 Starts:
UNLV - FS
LT - SS
2004 Stats: 7 tackles, 1 int

p-fellows.jpg

Roshaun Fellows - Fr, 6'0", 185 lbs
Redshirt season seems to have greatly benefited this improving secondary performer … Made himself noticed during 2004 spring drills with numerous interceptions and assorted big plays … Coaching staff recognizes he has athletic ability to be SEC-caliber performer
2004 Starts:
UNLV - LCB
AU - LCB
2004 Stats: 16 tackles, 1 int, 3 pbu

p-wade.jpg

Jonathan Wade - So, 6'0", 185 lbs
Returns for another try at sophomore season after missing most of 2003 because of shoulder injury ... Hurt left shoulder in second game of last season and received medical redshirt following September surgery ... Owns balanced repertoire of offensive and defensive ability ... Coaching staff likes his speed and defensive cover skills
2004 Starts:
FL - LCB
LT - LCB
2004 Stats: 11 tackles, 1 pbu

larkinshead150.jpg

Corey Larkins - Sr, 5'8", 205 lbs
Played a vital role in Vols’ secondary rotation during the 2002 season ... Finished the regular season with 11 tackles and broke up six passes ... team player who requested the move to the secondary this week
2004 Stats: 74 rushing yds, 1 pr yds, 82 kor yds, 1 TD

Hefney has entrenched himself into the starting RCB position since Allen moved to FS after the UNLV game. Larkins move to FS may allow Allen to move LCB where Fellows and Wade have been alternating. Johnson has started 3 of 4 games over Campbell at SS. Campbell started at FS against UNLV but was replaced by Allen afteward. Possible lineup if Larkins works...

LCB Allen
RCB Hefney
FS Larkins
SS B.Johnson -or- Campbell

for more bios on these players visit Official University of Tennessee Athletic Department website

I think they need to meet the ball, or the bench, or Chief's boot up their...

I read somewhere today where they are trying Larkins at cornerback. I also read today that he might play safety and Allen would move back to cornerback.

:dunno:

I read that too, maybe that will be the gel to hold the secondary together! :cross: sooner or later we have to find the right combination!

Oh yeah, i remember those guys....
They were the ones who were about 5 yard behind all of Auburn's recievers last weekend.

Hi, I am a ball-fake, nice to meet you........

I actually feel sorry for Jason Allen, he seems to be stuck trying to cover everyone, cause he sure is the only one stopping them after the first 5 yards.

Here are two pictures of Jason Allen. Isn't he the one that said (after the game) that Cadillac and Ronnie aren't God's gift(s) to football?

I could tell you what I'd say Jason Allen is.... and there would be *proof*....

:dlol:

Attachments

• jasonallen.jpg
    jasonallen.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 0
He also said they were good backs. He complimented them, but said they weren't God's gift to football. What do you want him to do, get his his knees and bow to them? LOL

How long are the Auburn fans going to keep coming in here with there smack?It's time for yall to move on.I believe it's Georgia's turn to come in and talk smack and give their views.I swear you would think they just won the NC the way they keep coming in here.I think it has be proven that Auburn kicked our ass.I'm tired of hearing the same old song and dance.Should'nt yall be over in a La. Tech forum giving them the buisiness,move on.

Auburn fans are like children when they win they can't stop playing and picking.
When they lose they CRY :( and want to fight . Just look over them.

Im no DB coach but with the Vols showing weknesses in tackling fundamentals why not play the ball instead of the recievers???

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Oct 6, 2004 7:27 PM
How long are the Auburn fans going to keep coming in here with there smack?It's time for yall to move on.I believe it's Georgia's turn to come in and talk smack and give their views.I swear you would think they just won the NC the way they keep coming in here.I think it has be proven that Auburn kicked our ass.I'm tired of hearing the same old song and dance.Should'nt yall be over in a La. Tech forum giving them the buisiness,move on.

You know, GIVEHIM-6, you're probably right about one thing. I didn't hand out any smack until after we'd won.

By the way - who said this?

"I read in todays Atlanta Journal that Auburn's senior saftey Junior Rosegreen said the Tigers have something instored for Tennessee's two freshmen QB's.He decline to devulge Auburns strategy against Ainge and Schaeffer.He also said,"were going to do some good things,that's all I can tell you."He also said that Auburn is going to have some fun with Tennessee's two QB's. screw you Rosegreen. :finger: "

A hint: it was a post on this forum (Thursday, September 30th, at 10:10PM) - BEFORE the AU-TN game. Got any ideas?

I'll let everybody else know what you already know, GIVEHIM-6 - it was you! There are some things I could say about this, and, unlike the comments about your loose-lipped DB that I chose not to say here (I mean, what would be the point), I will respond to your little temper tantrum.

(1) First of all, Mr. Rosegreen was correct. He "wrote the check" BEFORE the
game, and cashed it, too. Must have been the plan...
(2) Mr. Ainge wrote the check BEFORE the game, too, and it BOUNCED.
(3) Mr. Allen tried to write a bad check AFTER the game, and it
bounced, too. Coach Fulmer needs to rein'em in.
(4) Uh - Auburn kicked Tennessee's butt in every facet of the game. To say
otherwise is proof of utter cluelessness or denial. And - BTW - I fail to see
how a re-match would benefit Tennessee (or Auburn), but if that were to
come to pass, so be it... The only difference would be that most Tennessee
fans wouldn't be able to leave the game at halftime and make it home before
the 4th quarter starts.
(5) Would you have preferred 55-3? 69-3? It could have happened. At least
be grateful that Auburn decided to scrimmage in the 2nd half.
(6) You're a crybaby. You talk trash and can't take it when reality literally runs
over you (re: Mssrs. Williams and Brown, see pic above).
(7) You hear the same old thing because - you beg for it (see #4). It's probably
going to happen again...
(8) You had better get mentally prepared for what's going to happen in Athens
this weekend. And if you talk smack about Georgia, be prepared to hear
about it. Otherwise, you'd be better off barricading yourself in an old 60's
bomb shelter somewhere with a VCR and some old UT/Vandy game tapes for
the next few years. It isn't going to get any better, particularly if "Coach"
Gallion has anything to do with it. [Those Bama people want to see Fulmer in
prison - make no mistake about it.]

I can't think of anything useful you could say in response to this... so I suggest you leave it alone. :moon2:

What was the greatest Tennessee victory over Vandy, by the way, and why? (oops - sorry, Vandy fans...)

ok so everybody on both sides talked smack before and after the game, everybody get over it . congradulations to Auburn again , I guess hearing it once isn;t enough for some people, and again yes Auburn whooped our buts , happy now? why don't you let Fulmer worry about his boys (by the way they are not the first one's to say stupid crap after a ballgame) and after last years game if you think Auburn turned down the heat you are the one that is clueless, Tn made some adjustments but they were too little too late. and I believe Auburn has a date with the bulldawgs as well so let us worry about this week and you can worry about Ga when the time comes.

Originally posted by AUNation+Oct 7, 2004 5:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AUNation @ Oct 7, 2004 5:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GIVEHIM&#045;6@Oct 6, 2004 7:27 PM
How long are the Auburn fans going to keep coming in here with there smack?It&#39;s time for yall to move on.I believe it&#39;s Georgia&#39;s turn to come in and talk smack and give their views.I swear you would think they just won the NC the way they keep coming in here.I think it has be proven that Auburn kicked our ass.I&#39;m tired of hearing the same old song and dance.Should&#39;nt yall be over in a La. Tech forum giving them the buisiness,move on.

You know, GIVEHIM-6, you&#39;re probably right about one thing. I didn&#39;t hand out any smack until after we&#39;d won.

By the way - who said this?

"I read in todays Atlanta Journal that Auburn&#39;s senior saftey Junior Rosegreen said the Tigers have something instored for Tennessee&#39;s two freshmen QB&#39;s.He decline to devulge Auburns strategy against Ainge and Schaeffer.He also said,"were going to do some good things,that&#39;s all I can tell you."He also said that Auburn is going to have some fun with Tennessee&#39;s two QB&#39;s. screw you Rosegreen. :finger: "

A hint: it was a post on this forum (Thursday, September 30th, at 10:10PM) - BEFORE the AU-TN game. Got any ideas?

I&#39;ll let everybody else know what you already know, GIVEHIM-6 - it was you&#33; There are some things I could say about this, and, unlike the comments about your loose-lipped DB that I chose not to say here (I mean, what would be the point), I will respond to your little temper tantrum.

(1) First of all, Mr. Rosegreen was correct. He "wrote the check" BEFORE the
game, and cashed it, too. Must have been the plan...
(2) Mr. Ainge wrote the check BEFORE the game, too, and it BOUNCED.
(3) Mr. Allen tried to write a bad check AFTER the game, and it
bounced, too. Coach Fulmer needs to rein&#39;em in.
(4) Uh - Auburn kicked Tennessee&#39;s butt in every facet of the game. To say
otherwise is proof of utter cluelessness or denial. And - BTW - I fail to see
how a re-match would benefit Tennessee (or Auburn), but if that were to
come to pass, so be it... The only difference would be that most Tennessee
fans wouldn&#39;t be able to leave the game at halftime and make it home before
the 4th quarter starts.
(5) Would you have preferred 55-3? 69-3? It could have happened. At least
be grateful that Auburn decided to scrimmage in the 2nd half.
(6) You&#39;re a crybaby. You talk trash and can&#39;t take it when reality literally runs
over you (re: Mssrs. Williams and Brown, see pic above).
(7) You hear the same old thing because - you beg for it (see #4). It&#39;s probably
going to happen again...
(8) You had better get mentally prepared for what&#39;s going to happen in Athens
this weekend. And if you talk smack about Georgia, be prepared to hear
about it. Otherwise, you&#39;d be better off barricading yourself in an old 60&#39;s
bomb shelter somewhere with a VCR and some old UT/Vandy game tapes for
the next few years. It isn&#39;t going to get any better, particularly if "Coach"
Gallion has anything to do with it. [Those Bama people want to see Fulmer in
prison - make no mistake about it.]

I can&#39;t think of anything useful you could say in response to this... so I suggest you leave it alone. :moon2:

What was the greatest Tennessee victory over Vandy, by the way, and why? (oops - sorry, Vandy fans...) [/quote]
Hey dummy,I don&#39;t give a rat&#39;s ass who comes in here and talks smack.All I remember saying was how long are you Auburns fans going to hang around and talk smack.If ya don&#39;t like it in here ,take ya crap and move on out.I never said anything bad about any Auburn fans,all I did was quote what Rosegreen said and hung him a bird.Here&#39;s you one :finger: have a good day now.

I tell ya what AUNATION,you showed me your ass and I showed you the finger,wanna call it even?I&#39;m not here to start crap with no one so call the truths and let it ride.

To volmanjr -

You may not believe this, but having seen the post I quoted from last week, then the sanctimonious, public whining earlier this evening, I decided GIVEHIM-6 needed a wakeup call. Being two-faced and arrogant is, well... annoying... and it seems unbecoming of the rest of the Tennessee faithful here. But as you can see, GIVEHIM-6 persists. It may take a Vol to put this rabid dog out of its misery, so to speak.

This is a great forum, and there&#39;s some really loyal Vols here, which is good. It&#39;s a hell of a lot better in Knoxville than it is in Tuscaloosa, however you cut it. Apologies to all Vols that take the high road.

Beat hell out of Georgia. It&#39;ll be tough, but it can be done. Zone + 2 coverage (on Gibson) just may do it; man-to-man won&#39;t (see LSU v. UGA).

And I wasn&#39;t kidding about Gallion. Those lawyers are serious, and the consequences could be very serious for Coach Fulmer. The off-the-field competition with Alabama&#39;s alumni may be UT&#39;s toughest battle in a decade.

And when Bammer comes to Knoxville, hang a 100 on &#39;em.

OK, GIVEHIM-6, it sounds like someone needs a nap&#33;&#33;&#33; Go to sleep, and don&#39;t fuss. You can take teddy with you. No bedtime story tonight. Sleep tight&#33; :snoring: :thumbsup:

Whatever,I&#39;m done with you,I said my peace,but you don&#39;t seem to want to let it go.

Originally posted by GIVEHIM&#045;6@Oct 7, 2004 10:23 PM
Whatever,I&#39;m done with you,I said my peace,but you don&#39;t seem to want to let it go.

:blink: OK - I&#39;ll tell you a bedtime story then.

Once upon a time, there was a weasel named, well, we all know his name. Anyway, this weasel liked a certain football team. He liked it so much that whenever the football team lost a game, he would say strange, angry things, and embarrass all of his friends, who didn&#39;t always want to say mean things to others.

After a while, he had been so unpleasant for so long that he didn&#39;t have any friends at all. All he had was a computer - and it didn&#39;t like him either&#33; And he continued to say bad, stupid things, and he made all the people around him feel uncomfortable and unhappy.

In the end, it didn&#39;t matter how well the football team played, and it didn&#39;t even matter which football teams he liked. He was just an angry, frustrated brat that couldn&#39;t get along with the other children. And nobody liked him.

The End.

Now GO TO SLEEP. :angry:

YOU WANNA MEET THE TENNEESSEE SECONDARY:

OUT OF 119 COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAMS IN DIVISION 1A

THEY ARE ((( 101st )))

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

AFTER PLAYING TWO HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS, ONE RUNNING TEAM, AND ONE THAT ACTUALLY THROWS THE BALL, THEY ARE ((((( 101st )))))

THIS IS THE SEC. YOU ARE TENNESSEE&#33; FORMER 20 SOMETHING AND 40 SOMETHING RANKED KIDS COMING OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL ARE NOT GOING TO GET IT DONE. FORMER QBS AREN’T GONNA GET IT DONE. IT WILL GET YOU, HOWEVER, ((( 101st )))

SEE, FLORIDA HAS THE # 1 QB COMING OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL. GEORGIA HAS THE # 2 RUNNING BACK COMING OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL (LUMPKIN) AND THE # 4 (THOMAS) AND SOME KID THAT AVG 122 YARDS A GAME (WARE), IN GAMES HE STARTED AND FINISHED, WHICH LEADS EVEN THE CADILAC (NO DOUBT, THE BEST BACK IN THE SEC).

SO WHY DOES Phil THINK HE HAS DONE THE PROGRAM WELL BY PLACING THIS BUNCH OF MISMASH PLAYERS IN THE SECONDARY.

ANSWER: BECAUSE HE SACRAFICED THE SECONDARY TO GO GET HIS 20 SOMETHING QUARTERBACKS.

I&#39;LL BET THAT HE WOULD TRADE ONE OF THOSE QBS TODAY FOR A PAIR OF SEC-QUALITY COVER CORNERS.

(oooooooooooootheunrealisticexpectationsthatthiscoachplacesonthefanbase)

Originally posted by TruthTeller@Oct 8, 2004 7:34 AM
YOU WANNA MEET THE TENNEESSEE SECONDARY:

OUT OF 119 COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAMS IN DIVISION 1A

THEY ARE ((( 101st )))

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

AFTER PLAYING TWO HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS, ONE RUNNING TEAM, AND ONE THAT ACTUALLY THROWS THE BALL, THEY ARE ((((( 101st )))))

THIS IS THE SEC. YOU ARE TENNESSEE&#33; FORMER 20 SOMETHING AND 40 SOMETHING RANKED KIDS COMING OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL ARE NOT GOING TO GET IT DONE. FORMER QBS AREN’T GONNA GET IT DONE. IT WILL GET YOU, HOWEVER, ((( 101st )))

SEE, FLORIDA HAS THE # 1 QB COMING OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL. GEORGIA HAS THE # 2 RUNNING BACK COMING OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL (LUMPKIN) AND THE # 4 (THOMAS) AND SOME KID THAT AVG 122 YARDS A GAME (WARE), IN GAMES HE STARTED AND FINISHED, WHICH LEADS EVEN THE CADILAC (NO DOUBT, THE BEST BACK IN THE SEC).

SO WHY DOES Phil THINK HE HAS DONE THE PROGRAM WELL BY PLACING THIS BUNCH OF MISMASH PLAYERS IN THE SECONDARY.

ANSWER: BECAUSE HE SACRAFICED THE SECONDARY TO GO GET HIS 20 SOMETHING QUARTERBACKS.

I&#39;LL BET THAT HE WOULD TRADE ONE OF THOSE QBS TODAY FOR A PAIR OF SEC-QUALITY COVER CORNERS.

(oooooooooooootheunrealisticexpectationsthatthiscoachplacesonthefanbase)

Is there a problem in the connection between your brain and your fingers?

Let&#39;s see... the Vols have 38 players currently in the NFL. That would be tops of ANY SEC team.

I think the folks at UNLV and Louisiana Tech would take offense at being called a "high school", "pest control college", etc. Unless you don&#39;t pay that much attention, La Tech beat 17th ranked Fresno State this past weekend. Auburn runs the West Coast offense and Florida has the so-called best qb in the SEC.

I thought the #1 qb in high school was Crompton and he has already committed to Tennessee. You better check your facts. If I remember correctly, Riggs was more highly regarded than even Maurice Clarrett at the running back position.

Most teams would struggle in the secondary if they had to replace 4 players from last year&#39;s secondary THAT ARE ALL PLAYING IN THE NFL.

Let&#39;s see... the Vols have 38 players currently in the NFL. That would be tops of ANY SEC team.

WRONG: FROM SECSPORTS.COM (OFFICAL WEBSITE OF THE SEC)

2003 NFL OPENING DAY ROSTERS BY SCHOOL
1. Florida 40
Notre Dame 40
3. Florida State 37
4. Miami, Fla. 36
Georgia 36
Tennessee 36

WRONG: NOT 38

WRONG: NOT TOPS OF ANY SEC TEAM

I think the folks at UNLV and Louisiana Tech would take offense at being called a "high school", "pest control college", etc. Unless you don&#39;t pay that much attention, La Tech beat 17th ranked Fresno State this past weekend. Auburn runs the West Coast offense and Florida has the so-called best qb in the SEC.

WRONG: DEFINITION OF A HIGH SCHOOL TEAM – ONE WHO COMES TO THE BIG HOUSES TO PLAY AND GET PAID, BUT NEVER HAVE THE BIG HOUSE SCHOOLS COME PLAY ON THEIR TURF.

I thought the #1 qb in high school was Crompton and he has already committed to Tennessee. You better check your facts. If I remember correctly, Riggs was more highly regarded than even Maurice Clarrett at the running back position.

WRONG: COMPTON IS RANKED # 82 TOTAL

WRONG: RANKED # 4 QUATERBACK (FROM THEINSIDERS.COM)

AND

WRONG: (AND FUNNY, VERY FUNNY) – CLARRETT WAS THE # 1 BACK IN EVERY RANKING OUTSIDE KNUXVILLE (again, unrealistic expectations for the fan base from the coaching staff). (see: USA TODAY – ALL AMERICA TEAM RANKINGS)

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

DO YOU JUST MAKE THIS STUFF UP AS YOU GO?

OR HAS THE COACHING STAFF AND NEWSPAPERS OVER INFLATED
YOUR EXPECTATIONS (AND NUMBERS)

:)

Most teams would struggle in the secondary if they had to replace 4 players from last year&#39;s secondary THAT ARE ALL PLAYING IN THE NFL.

Originally posted by TruthTeller@Oct 8, 2004 10:06 AM

WRONG: FROM SECSPORTS.COM (OFFICAL WEBSITE OF THE SEC)

2003 NFL OPENING DAY ROSTERS BY SCHOOL
1. Florida 40
Notre Dame 40
3. Florida State 37
4. Miami, Fla. 36
Georgia 36
Tennessee 36

WRONG: NOT 38

WRONG: NOT TOPS OF ANY SEC TEAM

WRONG: DEFINITION OF A HIGH SCHOOL TEAM – ONE WHO COMES TO THE BIG HOUSES TO PLAY AND GET PAID, BUT NEVER HAVE THE BIG HOUSE SCHOOLS COME PLAY ON THEIR TURF.

WRONG: COMPTON IS RANKED # 82 TOTAL

WRONG: RANKED # 4 QUATERBACK (FROM THEINSIDERS.COM)

AND

WRONG: (AND FUNNY, VERY FUNNY) – CLARRETT WAS THE # 1 BACK IN EVERY RANKING OUTSIDE KNUXVILLE (again, unrealistic expectations for the fan base from the coaching staff). (see: USA TODAY – ALL AMERICA TEAM RANKINGS)

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

DO YOU JUST MAKE THIS STUFF UP AS YOU GO?

OR HAS THE COACHING STAFF AND NEWSPAPERS OVER INFLATED
YOUR EXPECTATIONS (AND NUMBERS)

:)

This is 2004, NOT 2003. Yes, the Vols lead ALL SEC schools with 38 players on NFL opening day rosters for the 2004 season. check out secsports.com for yourself Florida and Georgia have 36 each, and LSU has 31. Get your facts straight&#33;&#33; Because you so-called &#39;truthteller&#39; are in your own words, "WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG"

I think you are making stuff up regarding "high school" teams. I don&#39;t know why you keep trying to argue your point. If you want to say those two programs are not top 25 teams, that is fine. They are NOT high school teams. La Tech may crack the top 25 before the season is over. I would put Tennessee&#39;s schedule up against any other SEC school. The Vols play NO I-AA teams. Try to play at least one big-time non-conference team every year. And round the schedule out by playing top schools from some of the &#39;lesser&#39; I-A conferences. Most teams are scared to play teams like Marshall or Fresno State because if their "giant-killer" history. The Vols have played Washington State, UCLA, Colorado, Notre Dame, Louisville, Oklahoma State, Southern Miss, Texas Tech, Syracuse, Miami, Marshall, and Fresno State in recent years. They will again play Notre Dame this season and next. After that season, Marshall and California are the schedule.

His name is spelled "Crompton". He is listed by rivals.com as the #2 qb. #2 or even #4 is a far cry from the #20 you posted earlier. And by the way, the #1 qb, Mark Sanchez, has made a committment to USC, not Florida. Rivals.com #2 running back, LeMarcus Coker, has also made a verbal committment to Tennessee.

Riggs was named All-America by PrepStar, Parade, SuperPrep, Tom Lemming, Borderwars.com and Riddell Footwear. He was also named the 2001 National Back of they Year by Atlanta Touchdown Club. Last time I checked, Atlanta was NOT located within the state of Tennessee. Clarett was ranked the #1 FULLBACK.

And No, I do not make stuff up. I read (mostly internet sites... non-related to the Vols... and I try to get a perspective that is not orange-tinted.) and try to present as many facts as possible. And... I at least try to get my facts correct.... If I don&#39;t, I will admit my mistake and post the corrected info.

Still don&#39;t know why you keep dragging the coaching staff into this?

VN Store

Back