Meet players after game

citrus1997

Bringing my 8 year old to USCjr game, (we live in misstate) - anyone know if players filter out of any particular area after game? I know it’s a thing at football games but didn’t know if it happened for basketball. He’d love the chance to slap some
High fives with the guys. Thanks in advance.

Pretty sure you can wait after the game and watch the rick Barnes show. Once done I think some of the guys will come out to take pics or sign some autographs.
Bringing my 8 year old to USCjr game, (we live in misstate) - anyone know if players filter out of any particular area after game? I know it’s a thing at football games but didn’t know if it happened for basketball. He’d love the chance to slap some
High fives with the guys. Thanks in advance.

At Vanderbilt, almost the entire team came out after the game and did pics and signed autographs. Barnes did not however. It was probably 150-200 people hanging out on Vandy's floor waiting for them to come out. Proud to say they almost always went to the little kids over the adults.

I've seen Fulkerson, Bowden, and others meet fans in the concourse around section 101 well after the games have ended. Maybe 30 minutes after the final buzzer... about the time that the player of the game has completed his radio interview, but they maybe started earlier.

Head straight to the seats either side of the tunnel immediately following the game (or even a min before if it isnt close). Some of the players will come out about 30 mins after the game so be patient. Bring a sharpie and a ball/poster for them to sign. Also have your phone ready to hand to them to take a selfie with you. We had Grant, Kyle and Bowden do it for us. Those guys made both my son's days.

Reactions: CPA

VN Store

Back