Media Mogul Shari Redstone Looks Into Plan To Start Up More Conservative Competitor for Fox News

806E9838-6647-4E73-8EDB-54751C371658.jpeg

The bigger picture....cfr, trilateral Commission and the bilderburg group decide all media in America. They have since their inception.
1973 Rockefeller developed the trilateral as an economic steering post. bilderburg established in 1954 in which they use chathams house rules, use whatever you hear but don't accredit and the CFR70BA3CB0-11EE-45D1-9C6B-CCE19C965027.jpegF0ACAC04-F29D-46DC-8577-4FC5C1F5D742.jpeg1176522D-7964-4F4C-B31B-B80F1BEF76A6.jpegC06DB39E-B55F-4444-AE00-2D98B574A09C.jpeg
This is not an all inclusive list, it's much bigger now.
So you can choose who you want to watch, but they are all controlled just the same.
We have presidents, senators and congressman who belong to bilderburg, a globalist establishment. It is not truth these people are after its control. Control of all we watch, control of opinions.
If you don't find it strange that it's been nothing but trump 24/7 for 1000 days, i might suggest looking at the bigger picture and who belongs to each of these groups. Some of the richest people in the world belong and control all we see.

Reactions: VolnJC and AirVol
No, and that is exactly the reason that Fox News was hatched.
For the spin? Did they give you a false perspective? Yes.There is not one historical event changed because of FOX news. Your boy Nixon was still the biggest turd in the punchbowl.

Lol, no. Fox news has and always will be the anti democrat / liberal network. Can you point to some of that fair and balanced? Start with Bush Sr then to Clinton.
I was referring to your claim, unless I misunderstood, that the media was impartial until fox showed up. If I misinterpreted your post then I apologize.

I was referring to your claim, unless I misunderstood, that the media was impartial until fox showed up. If I misinterpreted your post then I apologize.
You probably didn't, but it wasn't left or right until fox. IMO, of course. I loved America during the Reagan years.

Reactions: tvolsfan
For the spin? Did they give you a false perspective? Yes.There is not one historical event changed because of FOX news. Your boy Nixon was still the biggest turd in the punchbowl.
I would trust Nixon before I would the Clintons or Jug Ears.

Reactions: FLVOL69
Fox is conservative.

Trump is not, he's just a crook and they are tired of carrying his water.

They are for the most part but they’re slowly shifting to the left. Talk radio is dominated by conservatives and you get a far better perspective in less time listening to the radio. Murdoch’s kids are ruining Fox which inevitably is what you liberal clowns do.

VN Store

Back