Media love?

VolCalls

I am sick and tired of the accolades from the media after our win yesterday.

On last night’s wrap-up show, Charles Barkley called us the most impressive team of the day and said Barnes did a masterful coaching job. The CBS studio crew asked Candace Parker who won the Tennessee-Duke game and she said, “the team wearing orange,” and the cameras showed “our friend and NFL on CBS colleague” Charles Davis several times in the stands decked out in orange and cheering on the Vols while we extended our lead.

This has to stop. I hope we start losing so I can go back to being miserable about all of the attention other programs get.

See, this works both ways. 😜
Media bias?

Reactions: gainesvol82
I am sick and tired of the accolades from the media after our win yesterday.

On last night’s wrap-up show, Charles Barkley called us the most impressive team of the day and said Barnes did a masterful coaching job. The CBS studio crew asked Candace Parker who won the Tennessee-Duke game and she said, “the team wearing orange,” and the cameras showed “our friend and NFL on CBS colleague” Charles Davis several times in the stands decked out in orange and cheering on the Vols while we extended our lead.

This has to stop. I hope we start losing so I can go back to being miserable about all of the attention other programs get.

See, this works both ways. 😜
Media bias?

I don't care if the media loves UT or not. They don't play for UT.

VN Store

Back