Meanwhile in Pittsburg

Lol, so because they lost him about half a quarter, that's why they lost? GTFO, he played the majority of the game. And what does that have to do with the defense not being able to stop them?
WMU got a 14 point lead with him out... hard to come back and win if the other teams offense is playing well

Reactions: GordonC
Oh yeah that Pitt team is a really good team. They might win the ACC 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Most of us knew what Pitt was, a below average to average team.

That victory by Pittsburgh last week lost a lot of its lustre after Western Michigan goes into Pittsburgh and cages the Panthers today.

Reactions: Titan05
he worked with 2s and 3s and scored
Bailey didn't get rid of the ball and scrambles and runs like molasses. If you've looked at our O Line, you'll realize that our SEC games are going to require mobility AND getting the ball out quickly.

Bailey didn't. That was an issue previously for him, as I recall.

Because our line cannot give him a ton of time, he's not going to be in his "comfort zone" as a pocket passer. He's not bad but he's not Heupel's kind of QB AND he's not got an offensive line that can protect him.

Bailey didn't get rid of the ball and scrambles and runs like molasses. If you've looked at our O Line, you'll realize that our SEC games are going to require mobility AND getting the ball out quickly.

Bailey didn't. That was an issue previously for him, as I recall.

Because our line cannot give him a ton of time, he's not going to be in his "comfort zone" as a pocket passer. He's not bad but he's not Heupel's kind of QB AND he's not got an offensive line that can protect him.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!

I already thought that Pitt was a bad loss that shouldn't have happened. Now they lose at home to a jabroni team? Where does that put us?

VN Store

Back