MD WR Dont'e Thornton Jr

Based on? I'd say he's got tools and potential, but he's 5th on the oregon team in receiving. 17 catches for 366 yards isn't what I'd call "huge" numbers. He did, however, average over 20 yards per catch so there's that.
Top 100 recruit. 6’5” kid that can fly. Was only sophomore this year. Add in Heupel’s success at turning WRs careers around and I will continue to be excited about this commitment while you analyze box scores

This is BIG time pick-up. I think we have some talented WRs behind Bru, Keyton and Squirrel, but it really helps having a 4th guy with D1 experience, not to mention this guy's intangibles.
What are the intangibles you referenced?

Lost 5 and gained only 2 for sure (Leacock & Thornton). Seldon will start at RB and I wouldn’t depend on Spillman (likely just ST player)
Nimrod and Webb say what's up. And are you really counting the Jimmys as bigtime departures? Walker Merrill hurts, but where would he fit into next year? This is a very simple way to look at the WR situation going into next season.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Nimrod and Webb say what's up. And are you really counting the Jimmys as bigtime departures? Walker Merrill hurts, but where would he fit into next year? This is a very simple way to look at the WR situation going into next season.
Nimrod and Webb were signed last year. No, I’m not counting them as big time anything. The coaches want to keep a certain # at each position. I’m simply pointing out how many out vs in and as a result I’m speculating they MIGHT add one more.

VN Store

Back