'21 MD QB Christian Veilleux (PSU commit)

Like how this kid anticipates his receivers coming open and not waiting until they get open. Once those receivers are even with the DB's, he lets loose. That, and he throws vertical. 🏈

Like how this kid anticipates his receivers coming open and not waiting until they get open. Once those receivers are even with the DB's, he lets loose. That, and he throws vertical. 🏈
Cutcliffe called them anticipatory throws. I'm not sure that's a word, but it made sense.

Regarding the 2021 class, getting quarterback Christian Veilleux back on campus was important. Veilleux was in Knoxville back in June where he threw for Jim Chaney and Chris Weinke. Veilleux had an impressive workout. Tennessee actually offered last January and have now gotten Veilleux on campus three times. Veilleux has stated he would like to make a decision this winter, sometime after Christmas. With many of the early class of 2021 quarterback targets off the board, Veilleux, who the Vols have always liked, is a real priority.
-VQ

Whats the competition like he plays against?

I'm curious about that as well. Some many of the WRs in the highlights are practically in a different zip code than their defenders. Not that this is a knock on Veilleux; he's very impressive regardless, but just curious.

Whats the competition like he plays against?
I'm not up on my MD HS Football but after some quick googling looks like they are apart of the IAC - Interstate Athletic Conference.

Interstate Athletic Conference - Wikipedia

The Interstate Athletic Conference is an all-boys high school sports league made up of six private high schools in the Washington, D.C., area, competing in twelve varsity sports: baseball, basketball, cross country, football, golf, ice hockey, lacrosse, soccer, swimming and diving, tennis, track and field, and wrestling. The IAC is widely regarded[who?] as one of the most competitive and talent-deep lacrosse leagues in the nation. Some schools in the IAC are co-ed, so they do not have as many boys to participate in athletics as some schools in the MAC and WCAC. For example, Gonzaga College High School (WCAC), have over 900 boys enrolled at the school while Episcopal high school (IAC) only has 435 boys and girls combined. Although this is true, the IAC is not seen as on par with or surpassing the WCAC and the MAC and more competitive than the PVAC, the other private high school sports conferences in the Washington, D.C. area. The IAC is also known for its academics as it boasts 3 of the most elite boarding schools in the country.[1]

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
I'm curious about that as well. Some many of the WRs in the highlights are practically in a different zip code than their defenders. Not that this is a knock on Veilleux; he's very impressive regardless, but just curious.

Who's qb from Memphis is that 2022? Suppose be can't miss qb

VN Store

Back