'21 MD LB Jamon Johnson (uga commit)

Rivals, committing tomorrow at 2
Assuming you bumped this because he's leaning towards the Dawgs.

Let me be the first to say, "he's not a take for us". :)

Seriously, depending on how our coaches feel about Mondon, I'd say our LB class is set. If Mondon is in, we have other, more pressing needs to address atm. Especially on the OL and DL.

No idea where this guy is going, no one does, sounds like he likes the idea of playing with his teammates
Yes, all those UGA crystal balls aren't the reason you bumped this thread.

tumblr_ll3oeqQXbe1qbvaudo1_500.gif

Assuming you bumped this because he's leaning towards the Dawgs.

Let me be the first to say, "he's not a take for us". :)

Seriously, depending on how our coaches feel about Mondon, I'd say our LB class is set. If Mondon is in, we have other, more pressing needs to address atm. Especially on the OL and DL.
Actually bumped it with the quote from Rivals on his top 5, there was no CBs at that point. UGA taking 4 LB this year, only took one last year.

Actually bumped it with the quote from Rivals on his top 5, there was no CBs at that point. UGA taking 4 LB this year, only took one last year.
I'd say we're set at three. Lewis, Willis, and hopefully Mondon.

So you bumped his quote from when before there was even a top five, yet there were 4 CBs to UGA right at the same time you bumped it. Thanks for Mondon

No idea where this guy is going, no one does, sounds like he likes the idea of playing with his teammates

I can feel your tears through my phone screen, Rusty. I guess your bag wasn’t big enough. Thanks for Mondon.

P.S. I used to think this board was joking when they called you Rusty but now I’m starting to realize you are indeed Rusty.

I can feel your tears through my phone screen, Rusty. I guess your bag wasn’t big enough. Thanks for Mondon.

P.S. I used to think this board was joking when they called you Rusty but now I’m starting to realize you are indeed Rusty.

Between outing Rusty and pegging Deerpark as the Adidas rep, I have done some fine work on this board.

VN Store

Back