'21 MD LB Aaron Willis (Tennessee signee - In the portal)

I could see that, but will say that Banks progress at MLB has been remarkable considering he's a RB that also took time off the team. Great vs the run but we have to get someone who can cover
Move Banks and Crouch to outside and let them chase the ball. Joseph is better suited for the middle as well as this kid.

Reactions: VolsdeepVFL
Move Banks and Crouch to outside and let them chase the ball. Joseph is better suited for the middle as well as this kid.

Crouch I agree 100%.. he looked great rushing the passer from OLB and ILB against Vandy..
Banks is a heat seeking missile at ILB.. Stud in the run game, dud in pass coverage.. I think that can eventually be fixed with some coaching.. I love how aggressive he is at ILB though.. we'll see

Reactions: tim
Crouch I agree 100%.. he looked great rushing the passer from OLB and ILB against Vandy..
Banks is a heat seeking missile at ILB.. Stud in the run game, dud in pass coverage.. I think that can eventually be fixed with some coaching.. I love how aggressive he is at ILB though.. we'll see
Yeah Banks gets a bad rap from most because he does bone headed stuff but I agree.

Reactions: yourstruly23
Love some Thunderburg.

She's definitely easy on the eyes....
sheinromp.jpg

Whay about the 2 sophs from whitehaven? I have heard nothing about their development.
Eason is going to end up on the line IMO, French probably won’t be a starter until Jr year. This defense is difficult schematic wise so that’s not a bad thing.

This man starts next to Henry T day 1. Don’t care what scheme we’re running, get him on the field.

Be surprised if Willis doesn’t get on the field pretty quickly. He’s a headhunter and I thought he flashed quite a bit while watching the St Francis documentary on HBO, which featured a ton of D1 athletes. He’s a very tough kid.

I’d happily take Pappoe who is a great athlete in coverage, but he gets washed out at lot trying to take on blocks in the SEC. Auburn fans complain about him getting pushed around.

Reactions: VolMike16
Dang he did drop, he came in at 270... I figured he would eat himself into a true DE
This Spring is huge for him. He, Barron, Harrison all get to play with Big Kat Bryant 🤘. Can't forget Joseph and pssibly Crouch either. Steele can get the most out of these dudes. At least that's what I'm hoping for.
Brooks and Byron Young too. Young will be here this Spring. Big SPRING.....

This Spring is huge for him. He, Barron, Harrison all get to play with Big Kat Bryant 🤘. Can't forget Joseph and pssibly Crouch either. Steele can get the most out of these dudes. At least that's what I'm hoping for.
Brooks and Byron Young too. Young will be here this Spring. Big SPRING.....
I have the highest hope for Joseph, kids the most athletic of all the names you listed.

VN Store

Back