'21 MD LB Aaron Willis (Tennessee signee - In the portal)

Wouldn’t get your hopes up with this one IMO hasn’t even visited according to 247.
yeah. nothing on his time line about it. if he did visit, it ain't public.
as fun as it's been today, this is one prospect i would be pretty surprised about, especially with a May committment....had it gone longer, who knows.

but i'll at least give @VOLUNTEERSZN credit...he did say it was out of left field, but could be one to watch....so i wouldn't exactly say that's a rock solid prediction.

If there would be a guy who hasn’t visited that would commit he would be a prime candidate. Teammates with a guy who stayed committed to us and signed for what seemed like an eternity. Current teammates with a guy who’s visited before. Tweets that he knows where he’s going and our coaches like that tweet. The coach in question recruits in the same region. It wouldn’t shock the hell out of me. Committing sign unseen isn’t common but the best example lately is JJP

If there would be a guy who hasn’t visited that would commit he would be a prime candidate. Teammates with a guy who stayed committed to us and signed for what seemed like an eternity. Current teammates with a guy who’s visited before. Tweets that he knows where he’s going and our coaches like that tweet. The coach in question recruits in the same region. It wouldn’t shock the hell out of me. Commuting sign unseen isn’t common but the best example lately is JJP
well...i'm not against it.

but i ain't counting on it.

Who was the guy last year? Committed early...didn't really hear anything out of him again until he signed his LOI. One of the DL?
yeah,Dom Bailey, MD kid....

who knows. like i said i'm not against it....i'd love to get Willis and Evans, and that other kid out of VA that got some mention today....it's just not common for 5*'s to commit to a place they've never visited.....at least not officially or publically in some capacity....

yeah,Dom Bailey, MD kid....

who knows. like i said i'm not against it....i'd love to get Willis and Evans, and that other kid out of VA that got some mention today....it's just not common for 5*'s to commit to a place they've never visited.....at least not officially or publically in some capacity....
Yeah Dom Bailey, MD kid, teammate of Evans and Willis haha that’s who i was referring to. At this point nothing will surprise me. Wild last 24 hours

VN Store

Back