'21 MD LB Aaron Willis (Tennessee signee - In the portal)

I did notice that he tweeted “I think I know where I’m going” last night. Osovet “liked” that tweet, and shortly after tweeted his excited tweet. Pretty sure MD is his region.

This kid plays OLB - Which is Nieds position group. Not long after Osovet made his tweet, Nieds made his “break the internet” tweet.

Huge stretch but it does make sense

He plays ILB.

From Maryland writer on 247...

Announcing May 10th. Maryland felt very good early in the process, got him on campus and there was a point where I almost crystal balled him. However, sounds like Maryland has faded on his leaderboard and as of today, I am not expecting him to choose MD. Alabama is in his top group, though have not yet confirmed whether he is a take for them. Tennessee is a primary player in his recruitment, as well. Willis will announce on the same day as his teammate, four-star DT Katron Evans.

if we get willis, evans and salter on the 10th..........man.

that's legit right there....not that any of the other stuff the past few days isn't legit either...but man......

and add Brown in there too.

dauymn...........
468cc2757bac1184-snoop-dogg-swag-gif-by-iheartradio-find-share-on-giphy.gif

if we get willis, evans and salter on the 10th..........man.

that's legit right there....not that any of the other stuff the past few days isn't legit either...but man......

and add Brown in there too.

dauymn...........
468cc2757bac1184-snoop-dogg-swag-gif-by-iheartradio-find-share-on-giphy.gif
Lewisssssssss too though. Speak it into existence. Fairchild, Mims. Haha, sorry now I'm going overboard

Reactions: UT = Checkmate
I really want this kid. His film is awesome and he plays for a school with fairly good competition. He seems very aggressive and has that streak in him.

VN Store

Back