'21 MD LB Aaron Willis (Tennessee signee - In the portal)

I wonder when we will get to RS guys like this and let them develop?
Next year for sure. Gray, Small, Hodge (Chandler?) should let Brown RS if we choose.

By Y3 and Y4 we should definitely be able to RS a lot more guys (minus the 5*/elite types that play immediately).

Reactions: Bantha fodder
Next year for sure. Gray, Small, Hodge (Chandler?) should let Brown RS if we choose.

By Y3 and Y4 we should definitely be able to RS a lot more guys (minus the 5*/elite types that play immediately).
Schollie restrictions are dumbest thing ever but, if what youre saying is true. Then, that doesnt hold merit this year.

In a sense, conversely, there should be a unified plan to get each one of those people time.

I’m honestly more excited to see Beckwith at RB. If he can get up to 235 and stay around the 4.6 range that’s a weapon.

Iike the kid more then Lewis. He lays some licks just hope he can cover better then our current players because they struggle in coverage.

Iike the kid more then Lewis. He lays some licks just hope he can cover better then our current players because they struggle in coverage.
Lewis has better coverage ability.. after watching our lbs get torched I want a linebacker that can actually stop a slant.

I’m thinking of actually covering flats and running with TE and HB’s.
I think he could definitely do that. He has the size to take on a TE as well. Closing rate will help him covering or recovering when chasing down a Hb

I think he could definitely do that. He has the size to take on a TE as well. Closing rate will help him covering or recovering when chasing down a Hb
AP did say that he’s so freaky of an athlete that he could also be a heavy nickel.

That’s pretty interesting, really
Hear me out, this is crazy I know. But I honestly think that Pruitt is banking on the current Sophomore and Freshman Classes as his guys. There are some pieces in AT and BT that he likes but the true athletes on this team are legit 1-2 yr players. I’m optimistic but I think if Pruitt can limp to the finish line this year then I truly think next year can be special. I’m guessing that Arkansas and on will reflect my statement with a lot younger infusion out on the field.

Hear me out, this is crazy I know. But I honestly think that Pruitt is banking on the current Sophomore and Freshman Classes as his guys. There are some pieces in AT and BT that he likes but the true athletes on this team are legit 1-2 yr players. I’m optimistic but I think if Pruitt can limp to the finish line this year then I truly think next year can be special. I’m guessing that Arkansas and on will reflect my statement with a lot younger infusion out on the field.
I’m with you, man. I really feel the same way. Anyone that thought we would be able to compete with Alabama & Georgia just yet were kidding themselves. We’re not there yet but the building blocks are slowly coming. People are so impatient

I’m with you, man. I really feel the same way. Anyone that thought we would be able to compete with Alabama & Georgia just yet were kidding themselves. We’re not there yet but the building blocks are slowly coming. People are so impatient
I will say though that if Pruitt doesn’t turn to his youth though and he loses to Arkansas. My clock starts man, he better have his blazers out at receiver not Tillman and Brandon Johnson. I expect at least 3 scrimmages before the Arkansas game. Simulate as much realistic game experience as possible for these kids.

I think you have a point. I mean look at Weidman and Hyatt on the offense. Hyatt freaking smoked a Bama DB. Smoked him. We have speed but as it has been stated, these guys are young. And I realize that some will say its an excuse all they want but the ridiculous contact tracing cost us a lot or valuable practices. I believe if were a normal season, JG wouldnt be the starter and we would be 4-1 right now.

I think you have a point. I mean look at Weidman and Hyatt on the offense. Hyatt freaking smoked a Bama DB. Smoked him. We have speed but as it has been stated, these guys are young. And I realize that some will say its an excuse all they want but the ridiculous contact tracing cost us a lot or valuable practices. I believe if were a normal season, JG wouldnt be the starter and we would be 4-1 right now.
He smoked that dude more than once. Hyatt burned him again when he was behind him on the route he & Palmer collided on

I agree, the Kentucky loss just made the patient game unnecessarily unbearable. That’s Pruitts last mulligan for me personally. I can see where it’s going with the kids we are signing and regardless of the past games our recruits have been insanely loyal to Pruitt. I mean Insanely loyal like I’ve never seen before. I honestly believe next year that we will be one of those teams we will be able to flat out out talent everyone we should.

I can’t recall the last quality rb that red shirted?

VN Store

Back