'21 MD LB Aaron Willis (Tennessee signee - In the portal)

I trust Coach Pruitt & Staff more then I trust the ranking services. Proof how does a player drop or get a bump when they have been in lockdown. I heard the "we had a chance to view early film" horse crap. it's all about money and coaches funneling money to the services. I TRUST OUR COACHES sorry for yelling but, screw those idiots like Man$ell etc.

VFL...GBO

It doesn’t matter where in the world this kid is ranked I believe he is this years To’oTo’o in that he will be the on-field general.

Couple him up with an athletic thumper ILB like Lewis and that combo is going to be dangerous!
I don’t think Lewis is going to be inside. I agree with AP that this kid is athletic and fast enough to play star. Just depends on how much weight he gains.

It doesn’t matter where in the world this kid is ranked I believe he is this years To’oTo’o in that he will be the on-field general.

Couple him up with an athletic thumper ILB like Lewis and that combo is going to be dangerous!

While I believe Willis is the To’oTo’o replacement I don’t believe we will see him on the field with HT at the same time that might push his on-field time back to this Soph/Junior years. There were way too many times in our defense that the ILBs are asked to cover TEs or close in slot guys and we got exposed because 1 HT was learning and is not that great in coverage yet and 2 DB was also not good in coverage. You really need an athletic Lewis/JJP/QC guy on the other side of HT to cover if needed. That’s why I think a guy like Lewis is going to have a better chance to make an earlier impact than Willis.

I could be completely wrong in this though and Willis could come in with great coverage skills. If so the 2021 pairing of Willis and HT will be something special.

I think Lewis is ToTo replacement. You want that type of athleticism to run around and make plays all over the field. I see Wills in the mode Daniel B. Run stopper and blitzing off the edge. JMO

Watched his Hudl again. This kid is going to be a beast at strong safety. Just looks like a Landon Collins clone at 5'11 207.

In an attacking 34, he'll be able to cover tight ends, and deliver massive hits in the run game.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose

Unless Cody Brown gets switched.
Marley is a prospect there too..

VN Store

Back