'21 MD LB Aaron Willis (Tennessee signee - In the portal)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
ysf7s0hgm9b4p5dz6t5f

• POS OLB
  • HEIGHT 6-0
  • WEIGHT 200
  • HIGH SCHOOL St. Frances Academy
  • HOME TOWN Baltimore, MD
  • CLASS 2021
Aaron Willis, St. Frances Academy, Outside Linebacker

Aaron Willis, 2021 Inside linebacker - Rivals

Currently a VT commit.

"Everything has gotten pushed back more," Willis said. "I'll probably commit early in the season to get it over with and focus on the season. I definitely plan on enrolling early.""The coaches there have been building a good relationship with me," said Willis. "I talk to them a lot. Coach Niedermeyer and I have a very good and close relationship. Last year they had a freshman linebacker that won an award and I could myself doing something similar, coming in and playing right out of the gate. Dominic Bailey is going there and he says he loves it. It's different but he tells me about the coaching staff and the players."
Alabama, Maryland, and Michigan are the three schools that have been linked to Willis most over the last couple months but the Crimson Tide has been considered the leader. Maryland has closed the gap in a significant way and the fact that the Terps have been working so hard to sign many of his teammates is helping their case. Michigan and their many connections to St. Frances is a plus for them and the Wolverines will lean on those relationships to try to gain some more momentum as the process continues. Willis does plan on visiting all seven of these schools before he commits, especially Tennessee, Texas, and Arizona State. They are the only schools on his short list that he hasn’t visited yet. Official visits will likely go to Alabama, Arizona State, LSU, Tennessee, and Texas because he’s already been to Michigan and Maryland multiple times.
-Rivals

Maybe this is who Osovet was probably pumped about last night?

I did notice that he tweeted “I think I know where I’m going” last night. Osovet “liked” that tweet, and shortly after tweeted his excited tweet. Pretty sure MD is his region.

This kid plays OLB - Which is Nieds position group. Not long after Osovet made his tweet, Nieds made his “break the internet” tweet.

Huge stretch but it does make sense

I did notice that he tweeted “I think I know where I’m going” last night. Osovet “liked” that tweet, and shortly after tweeted his excited tweet. Pretty sure MD is his region.

This kid plays OLB - Which is Nieds position group. Not long after Osovet made his tweet, Nieds made his “break the internet” tweet.

Huge stretch but it does make sense
4921297c552256fa9efca645798bb1aa.gif

Him and his teammate Katron Evans are committing the same day. They both have Bama and UT in their top schools. Not that it means anything, but that would break the internet 3 in one day

Reactions: Vol8188 and T Dog

VN Store

Back