'21 MD LB Aaron Willis (Tennessee signee - In the portal)

I could’ve sworn he was a Saint Francis kid like Bailey and Katron but his 247 lists a different HS.

Pretty sure he was SFA when he jumped in. I’m all about continuing to build a pipeline to that school. Good players and they don’t seem to get consumed with “the process.” Very refreshing

I could’ve sworn he was a Saint Francis kid like Bailey and Katron but his 247 lists a different HS.

Pretty sure he was SFA when he jumped in. I’m all about continuing to build a pipeline to that school. Good players and they don’t seem to get consumed with “the process.” Very refreshing
He was at SFA but he transferred to Life Academy because they were gonna get to okay this year I believe and he is going to be a EE.

Read an article that said two players from this team were stabbed in the chest by a father of another player after his son was dismissed from the team. The two players were protecting their coach.

Good job dad, teaching those life lessons to your punk kid.. 👍
Yeah, and still some people will wonder where the discipline issues that got him dismissed manifested themselves. 🙄

It's a shame that some kids have next to no chance to escape their circumstances with such little guidance from the adults in their life. It happens everywhere, unfortunately.

VN Store

Back