'21 MD LB Aaron Willis (Tennessee signee - In the portal)

Willis is one of my favorite recruits, so I'm hoping this means, "Nope", I'm staying committed to the Vols. But, in reality, I have no idea what that tweet means
If you click on the Tweet he is responding to, it shows the KW Tweet. Think he was trying to get him to decommit then commit to Maryland since there's a turtle.

Reactions: The Dog
Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like those St Frances guys don't play baby games. I like it.

Watch them on the field too Newt.
They don't play around. They absolutely stomp teams physically.

They play against IMG and Kamar this year haha. It's going to be interesting.

And they play against the top team in Texas (Duncanville). They also play against Palmetto with all of their super star players.

Any info on the new volquest article?

Basic gist of the article:

I have a connection with the coaching staff. My trust is in them and they treat me like family,” Willis said of the Vols. “I’ll be playing in the best conference with the best players. It’s great exposure, they treat me right and I can’t wait to get there.”

I was at the UC Report camp in Delaware today and Willis showed up to support some of his teammates that were participating. He looked really good physically. He's probably a touch over 6-feet tall now and definitely heavier than the 200lbs he's listed at. It was hard to tell in the street clothes he was wearing but it looked like he's added so solid mass to his upperbody.

Willis is locked in with the Vols and didn't have anything to say about any other school.
- Friedman

24/7 said the reason he took a tumble in the last update was his last height measurement was 5’11. Being over 6 ft now is huge for his potential.

VN Store

Back