'20 MD DL Dominic Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Yes and I hope we load up on the DL this year to finally get some outstanding depth going forward. That is my biggest want for this next class, and really has been for like 7 years now. With Pruitt I believe we will finally get it.

We thought we had it with Barnett, (Hendrix- transferred), Kmac, Shy, and Kongbo. Man, what a disappointment.

But what I like about these JUCOs coming in is that both Middleton and Savion have three years to play. They're not just stop-gap one and doners.

We thought we had it with Barnett, (Hendrix- transferred), Kmac, Shy, and Kongbo. Man, what a disappointment.

But what I like about these JUCOs coming in is that both Middleton and Savion have three years to play. They're not just stop-gap one and doners.

And borderline 5* all-star game standout Kyle Phillips and throw WGWTFA in there too. The whole group was just a massive disappointment, but injuries played a huge part there too. I remember when 2015 was being hauled in and writers were saying it would be the best DL haul since the late 90s and our return to prominence was nigh...sigh

yeah they did not have Fitz effect, but look at our guys now big change visibly and it has not been 2 years yet with him. I am kinda worried about Middleton, hope he has been hitting them weights like Fitz wants him to. Sure he received some kind of workout regimen to start before landing in Knoxville. If not I forsee a redshirt year for him to buy in.

And borderline 5* all-star game standout Kyle Phillips and throw WGWTFA in there too. The whole group was just a massive disappointment, but injuries played a huge part there too. I remember when 2015 was being hauled in and writers were saying it would be the best DL haul since the late 90s and our return to prominence was nigh...sigh

CBJ and staff responsible for lack of development. You new here?

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Tbf Taylor has a chance to redeem himself as an OLB. He looked amazing against UGA and Kentucky last year. Needs more consistency. IMO he’s an NFL talent. Kongbo was on his way to being a mid round pick before his ACL tear.

VN Store

Back