'20 MD DL Dominic Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Also, boom.
giphy.gif

I went to dawgnation about a month ago to read what they were saying about us getting Chaney. Their posters are extremely arrogant for a team that hasn’t won a championship since before I was born. Anyway, many of them said that we’d never be back to being as good as them because UT is no longer a national brand and we can’t recruit nationally like we used to. All we’ve done since is add Crouch from NC, Wright from WV, Henry from Cali, and now this top DT from Maryland. They better be getting scared because that doesn’t even include the talent we have and will take from Ga. and the rest of the south. we’re coming boys.

"Since my first visit up here I felt like this is the place I wanted to be," Bailey said. "It felt like home. I love the environment around here. I think the coaches here will get he best out of me, academically and on the field.

"Coach Rocker, coach Osovet, and coach Pruitt want me to play three-technique and five-technique as a defensive tackle," he said. "They want me to do everything I've done in high school.

"This was my second time visiting the campus," said Bailey. "It was an unofficial visit. I think I'll take my official visit to Tennessee in December."
- Rivals

Also, slightly off topic, but I don't know why some vol fans are insisting on calling Nieds "Moose." IIRC when someone recommended it on twitter, he (Niedermeyer) responded that he wasn't a fan of it.

- Rivals

Also, slightly off topic, but I don't know why some vol fans are insisting on calling Nieds "Moose." IIRC when someone recommended it on twitter, he (Niedermeyer) responded that he wasn't a fan of it.
Lol haven't seen that, but its too late now!

I went to dawgnation about a month ago to read what they were saying about us getting Chaney. Their posters are extremely arrogant for a team that hasn’t won a championship since before I was born. Anyway, many of them said that we’d never be back to being as good as them because UT is no longer a national brand and we can’t recruit nationally like we used to. All we’ve done since is add Crouch from NC, Wright from WV, Henry from Cali, and now this top DT from Maryland. They better be getting scared because that doesn’t even include the talent we have and will take from Ga. and the rest of the south. we’re coming boys.

Don’t forget, “Kirby has locked them out of Georgia.”

Meanwhile, Tennessee adds a five star OL from half an hour outside Atlanta and 8 other Georgia players in 2019, a 6.0 4 star 2020 QB and is heavily in it with Arik Gilbert, BJ Ojulari, Tate Ratledge and a plethora of other Georgia players.

Dang, I only stepped away for a little bit.
Nieds like ~

"GOTTA BE QUICKER THAN THAT"

Boom!!!

Off topic, but...I hope you are doing well @chargervol . You remain in our prayers, and God is still in the healing business. Sorry for the random post, but just felt the need to tell you that.

God Bless, and Go Vols!

VN Store

Back