'21 MD CB Clinton Burton (Boston College commit)

So is the staff actually looking at this kid, or was he mentioned just because his teammates chose us?

So is the staff actually looking at this kid, or was he mentioned just because his teammates chose us?

Kamar said he was going after him so I’d assume the staff is looking

Among the players Wilcoxson says he’s trying to get to join him at Tennessee are five-star outside linebacker Smael Mondon, five-star offensive tackle Amarius Mims, four-star safety Terrion Arnold, four-star cornerback and current Florida commit Clinton Burton, and three-star all-purpose back and former Florida commit Brashard Smith.

Wilcoxson Working on Building "Epic" Class for Vols | Rocky Top Insider

i think he was mentioned initially because both Willis and Kamar have mentioned him as a target for peer recruiting. no idea if htere's anything to it yet.

Reactions: MarcoVol
i think he was mentioned initially because both Willis and Kamar have mentioned him as a target for peer recruiting. no idea if htere's anything to it yet.
If they need a list, I can provide more names for them to peer recruit. Starting with Maason Smith and Leonard Taylor. I can think of some 5* CBs as well.

If they need a list, I can provide more names for them to peer recruit. Starting with Maason Smith and Leonard Taylor. I can think of some 5* CBs as well.
lol. i think the guys that are peer recruiting are probably doing a pretty good job of identifying targets. Kamar is the most vocal about it by far, but appears Jaylen Wright has been very active behind the scenes with several NC kids. Willis and Evans wiht some of their teammates.....cody down in GA with guys like Mims and Mondon (kamar too).

i'm not worried one bit about the peer recruiting....i'd argue (and we'll know for sure come signing day) that this may be the best peer recruiting class we've had.....

lol. i think the guys that are peer recruiting are probably doing a pretty good job of identifying targets. Kamar is the most vocal about it by far, but appears Jaylen Wright has been very active behind the scenes with several NC kids. Willis and Evans wiht some of their teammates.....cody down in GA with guys like Mims and Mondon (kamar too).

i'm not worried one bit about the peer recruiting....i'd argue (and we'll know for sure come signing day) that this may be the best peer recruiting class we've had.....
Are you saying you don't want Smith and Taylor or a 5*CB? If we get in the door with Brashard Smith and Leonard Taylor, they play with Jason Marshall. Just sayin'.

Are you saying you don't want Smith and Taylor or a 5*CB? If we get in the door with Brashard Smith and Leonard Taylor, they play with Jason Marshall. Just sayin'.
huh? lol.
yeah, that's what im saying......................................................

huh? lol.
yeah, that's what im saying......................................................
Play along with my recruiting fantasies. It's easier that way.

3d351371cc478237c036d7f9eda7c3bee088903c5f61194e4af9f75ed04338ea.jpg

Reactions: Easttnken
Burton McGhee and Rucker would be a huge pull. If we could get Arnold it will be our best DB class to go with out best LB class.
I think Burton means he is sticking with Florida. He posted pics of him in a Gators uni yesterday

Boston College????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

VN Store

Back