McGrath and Tremblay on their Rocky Top experience

utvolpj

Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
McGrath and Tremblay Finding Energy, Community and New Experiences on Rocky Top - University of Tennessee Athletics

Playing in the SEC, playing at this level, is the coolest thing to do in college football. Playing at Tennessee—the traditions here that we’ve gotten to experience the past few weeks—it is unlike anything I’ve seen in college football. - Chase McGrath

Our coaches here are the real deal. I’ve been around a lot of different coaches, a lot of different staffs and a lot of different dynamics. This coaching staff is unbelievable, and it’s not just the coaches. The strength staff is awesome, the nutritionists are awesome. This staff is legit. I already know Tennessee is going to be doing great things. - Caleb Tremblay

Outstanding Testimonial.
Those guys were about as far away from UT as you could get. As one of those fans, I really like hearing the support is recognized and appreciated

Tremblay is in his seventh season of college football?
Yeah I saw that too. I guess the extra year is going to extend some careers

Reactions: jp1 and Remy
Those guys were about as far away from UT as you could get. As one of those fans, I really like hearing the support is recognized and appreciated

Yeah I saw that too. I guess the extra year is going to extend some careers

If this keeps up, players will be doing just for men commercials before long.

We are damn lucky to have him after our kicker bailed on us...he's perfect on XPs and 7-9 on FGs with the only 2 misses being over 40 yards...btw Cimaglia is 7-10 for GT this season
I agree, he’s kicked lights out. I remember when an XP was questionable just a few years ago

Reactions: VolnJC
30 year plus USC Trojan fan here from Socal and super invested... USC has all the advantages to be top tier and the highers ups have proven that they just don't care about being top tier. They don't write the checks to be successful and hire lazy. It has started with the lazy hires of the last ADs... also it's tough to find any college football fan at the offices. College football is lame in Socal. Go Vols! The fans get it. Love the culture. Now living in Knoxville!

30 year plus USC Trojan fan here from Socal and super invested... USC has all the advantages to be top tier and the highers ups have proven that they just don't care about being top tier. They don't write the checks to be successful and hire lazy. It has started with the lazy hires of the last ADs... also it's tough to find any college football fan at the offices. College football is lame in Socal. Go Vols! The fans get it. Love the culture. Now living in Knoxville!
What part of OC? I live here

This tells me you have not watched much football to make this comment. He has missed 2 all year
I watched the Ole Miss game. Everyone around me wondered why he can’t kick it in the end zone and the miss FG was a dying duck.

I watched the Ole Miss game. Everyone around me wondered why he can’t kick it in the end zone and the miss FG was a dying duck.
So yeah Chase doesn't do kickoffs only FGs and I'm sure they would let you kick if you showed up and did better Screenshot_20211022-092222_Chrome.jpg

Tremblay is in his seventh season of college football?

Repeated the 1st grade 4 times and the 10th, 11th and 12th grades just twice.
Once he get’s it, he really almost gets it!

I hope he returns for his 8th at UT:)

VN Store

Back