McDonald's All-American Practice (Video)

Can't watch at work, how's Tobias look?

Just a few plays of him on there...

- Got a long rebound and took it full court for a 2 handed slam on the other end.

- Give and Go that resulted in a layup for Tobias. Jayvaughn Pinkston was guarding him.

- Airballed a 3 pointer. Looks like it was tipped though.

Sucks that Pinkston and Selby were both in the fold at one point. Would have been great if we could have added those two to our recruiting class.

Sucks that Pinkston and Selby were both in the fold at one point. Would have been great if we could have added those two to our recruiting class.

I am a Villanova fan, I know Tennessee was in the mix for a while, any comparisons for him, I know hes an undersized PF

Draymond Green

Thank you, yea definitely wouldn't mind that... You guys are going to be good for a while now with the quality of recruits you are bringing in...

I just wish Jay Wright had 1/2 the coaching ability Bruce does. Jay's a great recruiter but Bruce wins the games on the court

Thank you, yea definitely wouldn't mind that... You guys are going to be good for a while now with the quality of recruits you are bringing in...

I just wish Jay Wright had 1/2 the coaching ability Bruce does. Jay's a great recruiter but Bruce wins the games on the court

Nova will be fine. Pinkston and Kennedy look to be the missing pieces you guys were missing this year.

VN Store

Back