McDaniel

UTVolsFan28

There is a rumor floating around Gridscape, that Tony's charge is being dropped to a misdemeanor. This would be a HUGE step in him maybe playing this year. Lets all hope this is correct. :thumbsup:

Sitting 1 game would be a good thing for the Vols football team. I understand he was wrong in hitting the guy to start with, but guys and playing sports leads to fights. I hope Tony is staying in shape and will be ready to go "if" the word comes down he is good to go. Tony I for one hope you have bottled up all the frustration from the past couple months and unleash them on the field. TURN IT LOOSE !!!!!!

GO VOLS

This has been long running, to say the least! At this rate we will see Bolden even sooner! Not that i believe it is good', but also hate to see our DTs get thin even before summer. It isnt our coaches! Sure hope all goes well w/him and this situation. But if i remember correctly? He didnt need to be where he was, when he was, to begin with!

Lets all hope it works out and he's ready for summer/fall.....He does rotate at tackle, and produces a mess for Offenses interiers.....Also can get to a qb's face, quick like! I miss already Neal' He never got the respect he deserved! Harrell and Mahelona are the best in the buisness, but' can use the breather'

Originally posted by IBleedOrange24/7@Jun 19, 2005 1:44 AM
This has been long running, to say the least!  At this rate we will see Bolden even sooner! Not that i believe it is good', but also hate to see our DTs get thin even before summer. It isnt our coaches!  Sure hope all goes well w/him and this situation. But if i remember correctly? He didnt need to be where he was, when he was, to begin with!

Lets all hope it works out and he's ready for summer/fall.....He does rotate at tackle, and produces a mess for Offenses interiers.....Also can get to a qb's face, quick like! I miss already Neal' He never got the respect he deserved! Harrell and Mahelona are the best in the buisness, but' can use the breather'
[snapback]105472[/snapback]​

Seeing Bolden wouldnt be a bad thing. He had a great spring game. We would see him sooner even if McDaniel was there. I bet he's the 1st on the rotation by the 3rd or 4th game. I think he's probably the most talented DT on the team besides Mahelona.

most talented beside Mahelona? Don't think so. as talented maybe. He still has alot to prove and while looking good in the spring it wasn't against the starters.

VN Store

Back