Mccain and soros worked together

They do a real **** job of sourcing, using a tertiary outlet instead of following leads to a primary source. At least the article is situated in the Opinion section of the site; likely for legal protection.

The site's About section is inaccessible. Clicking the author's name takes you to an article list with no biography or CV. The site appears to be built on a stock, lightly modified wordpress theme with ad injectors (I'm running NoScript as I can't discern the provenance of the site). Their commenting section is heavily invaded by bots that are easily blocked with the $3 monthly Jetpack add-on.

One either has to be way out in the weeds or specifically searching for this style of media in order to come across. Not notable for anything other than quoting other sites and generating ad revenue.

They do a real **** job of sourcing, using a tertiary outlet instead of following leads to a primary source. At least the article is situated in the Opinion section of the site; likely for legal protection.

The site's About section is inaccessible. Clicking the author's name takes you to an article list with no biography or CV. The site appears to be built on a stock, lightly modified wordpress theme with ad injectors (I'm running NoScript as I can't discern the provenance of the site). Their commenting section is heavily invaded by bots that are easily blocked with the $3 monthly Jetpack add-on.

One either has to be way out in the weeds or specifically searching for this style of media in order to come across. Not notable for anything other than quoting other sites and generating ad revenue.
Kinda like CNN

Washington Post from 2019

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5e28ca-4f26-11e9-a3f7-78b7525a8d5f_story.html

The Complete "Collusion Against Trump" Timeline | ZeroHedge

I quit when there was a poll on the site that asked if Biden had destroyed Trump's booming economy.

He did.

When Trump fast tracked the vaccines both Biden and Harris publicly stated it was too fast and they didn’t trust it. They then pushed locked downs.

Only after Biden got in he suddenly felt the vaccines were totally safe and by this point every conservative and open minded liberal had already heard his take and now felt the vaccines were political.

If Biden and Harris had supported the vaccines from the beginning, the country as a whole views the vaccines differently, and maybe the lock downs don’t happen.

The Fed unemployment match and stimulus money and child tax credit money has also made many poor Americans plush with cash to the point they do not currently need to work. They will only come back when they run out of money. 250 per kid is many of these people’s weekly net checks and they have multiple kids.

Fact is, yes he greatly helped tank this economy.

He did.

When Trump fast tracked the vaccines both Biden and Harris publicly stated it was too fast and they didn’t trust it. They then pushed locked downs.

Only after Biden got in he suddenly felt the vaccines were totally safe and by this point every conservative and open minded liberal had already heard his take and now felt the vaccines were political.

If Biden and Harris had supported the vaccines from the beginning, the country as a whole views the vaccines differently, and maybe the lock downs don’t happen.

The Fed unemployment match and stimulus money and child tax credit money has also made many poor Americans plush with cash to the point they do not currently need to work. They will only come back when they run out of money. 250 per kid is many of these people’s weekly net checks and they have multiple kids.

Fact is, yes he greatly helped tank this economy.

Trump's economy was almost entirely fake. GDP, employment, etc. was on its way up when he took over and he kept it going up by spending, which you're not supposed to increase if you have a real boom on your hands. GDP growth in '18 and '19 came almost entirely from government spending increases, forget about the $6T in '20.

Trump's economy was almost entirely fake. GDP, employment, etc. was on its way up when he took over and he kept it going up by spending, which you're not supposed to increase if you have a real boom on your hands. GDP growth in '18 and '19 came almost entirely from government spending increases, forget about the $6T in '20.

Our government keeps increasing spending due to increased programs and honestly will never stop increasing at this point I fear no matter who is in control.

The economy was not fake though as the deregulation alone spurred multiple sectors to grow and the pipeline would have also provided a major blow to OPEC’s control of price per barrel once it was completed.

I fall under the belief that the US economy simply needs the government to get out of its way and it will succeed. Sadly, Biden has meddled in all issues from wages to unemployment benefits to supply chains to oil prices to businesses being forced to vaccinate employees that our country is majorly in trouble.

Our government keeps increasing spending due to increased programs and honestly will never stop increasing at this point I fear no matter who is in control.

I'm not trying to criticize Trump for growing government spending. I'm saying he doesn't get credit for GDP growth because it came from government spending.

The economy was not fake though as the deregulation alone spurred multiple sectors to grow

You're just looking at the good, tho. He also took many measures to hurt the economy, and the good offset the bad and we ended up with a stagnant GDP, outside of government spending growth.

the pipeline would have also provided a major blow to OPEC’s control of price per barrel once it was completed.

But it didn't actually happen and had no bearing on Trump's economy.

I fall under the belief that the US economy simply needs the government to get out of its way and it will succeed. Sadly, Biden has meddled in all issues from wages to unemployment benefits to supply chains to oil prices to businesses being forced to vaccinate employees that our country is majorly in trouble.

I agree with all of this but I also see Trump as a meddler who did as much harm as good.

I'm not trying to criticize Trump for growing government spending. I'm saying he doesn't get credit for GDP growth because it came from government spending.

You're just looking at the good, tho. He also took many measures to hurt the economy, and the good offset the bad and we ended up with a stagnant GDP, outside of government spending growth.

I agree with all of this but I also see Trump as a meddler who did as much harm as good.

Which things do you feel he did that hurt the economy? The embargo’s on China?

I see Trump's presidency as a postponement of what we are seeing now... he just bought us more time. He was not the perfect candidate by any means in 2016.

Which things do you feel he did that hurt the economy? The embargo’s on China?

Yeah, that's a good start. Thwarting legal immigration when your own commerce department is telling you/us we were short a million workers is puzzling. "Ending" the worst trade deal ever only to allow Democrats to slightly tweak it (making it worse) simply so he could claim a political win was pretty stupid. Those are a few that come to mind. Badgering the fed about lowering interest rates so we could maintain the illusion of a healthy economy was pretty telling. He's all about manipulation.

I see Trump's presidency as a postponement of what we are seeing now... he just bought us more time. He was not the perfect candidate by any means in 2016.

I wasn't expecting $6.5T in spending until maybe 2025, so I'd say he put us ahead of schedule.

Reactions: Septic

The economy was not fake though as the deregulation alone spurred multiple sectors to grow and the pipeline would have also provided a major blow to OPEC’s control of price per barrel once it was completed.

The pipeline wasn't going to provide a major blow to OPEC.

The big beef with Biden and supply chain issues is that he hasn't done anything. That, based upon your stated stances should make you happy.

The Trump economy was in the shi77er when he handed it over.

VN Store

Back