Mays said Hooker had four teeth knocked out in the Bama game

I was at the game at Neyland wen he went down I was also at the game Johnny Majors kicked bears butt and may have even shaken his hand while hoisted on a Vols shoulders . I’m not gonna go and search all this out I’m not writing a college paper .

NOPE. You wrong SIR. Cornelius Bennett. I watched it. Hated Bennett ever since. Be sure you know before you correct.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) _ Tennessee’s star quarterback Tony Robinson suffered a knee injury in a 16-14 victory over Alabama Saturday and will be sidelined indefinitely, Vols officials said after the game.

Robinson went to the sidelines early in the fourth quarter and sat with an ice pack covering his right knee.

The knee was to be examined more extensively Sunday and Monday.

Robinson suffered the injury when he was nailed for a 3-yard loss by Cornelius Bennett on the first play of the fourth quarter. At least two other Alabama players assisted on the play as Robinson was sandwiched among them. Well, they called it a Knee Injury, so what the hell???

Attachments

• 9E348EAF-0F93-482F-81B2-65CC6E217ADD.jpeg
    9E348EAF-0F93-482F-81B2-65CC6E217ADD.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 9
I was assuming he was referencing this play. I remember it like it happened yesterday. Blatant targeting right in front of a referee that quickly looked away so he didn’t have to throw the flag.

It is simply sickening that the SEC bends over backwards for that narcissistic little shrimp. I will never understand why ANYONE fears him.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
NOPE. You wrong SIR. Cornelius Bennett. I watched it. Hated Bennett ever since. Be sure you know before you correct.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) _ Tennessee’s star quarterback Tony Robinson suffered a knee injury in a 16-14 victory over Alabama Saturday and will be sidelined indefinitely, Vols officials said after the game.

Robinson went to the sidelines early in the fourth quarter and sat with an ice pack covering his right knee.

The knee was to be examined more extensively Sunday and Monday.

Robinson suffered the injury when he was nailed for a 3-yard loss by Cornelius Bennett on the first play of the fourth quarter. At least two other Alabama players assisted on the play as Robinson was sandwiched among them. Well, they called it a Knee Injury, so what the hell???
It was Bennett. Unfortunately, he was successful in the pros but he killed TR's chances. I still hate the guy.

I broke my wrist in a rugby match once and just kept playing. Not because I'm tough, but out of fear. Given I had broken my other wrist a few years earlier (and a few other bones earlier than that), I wasn't about to tell my wife I broke another bone. The "I think I may have just torn some ligaments" excuse lasted about three weeks before I had to breakdown and get a cast.

Reactions: VOLfrombama
Also Shame on the SEC office if they allow that kind of hit on a defenseless player. The refs really are a joke.
I bet a lot of money if we hit Bryce Young like that it doesn't go unnoticed.
Player safety? Give me an fn break. Still mad about this egregious cheap shot. I hope that Bama player is on the receiving end of the same type of shot this year.

That should be some extra serious motivation for Hooker to be all over our entire Team this season to get the WIN over alabubba.

I hope that HH runs for over 100 yards and 3 TD's and completes every pass for 600 yards and 9 more TD's.

I'd sure love to send little Nicky and his entire Thug team back to tuskaLOSER crying their eyes out because our footVOL Team just destroyed their entire season!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

I really really hate to be this guy… but….

I’m having a hard time believing this story. I mean, 4 teeth??? He would be spewing so much blood from his mouth it be noticed by everyone, including the cameras. And no sideline stoppage for it?

At the very least has to be an exaggeration.

I bet a lot of money if we hit Bryce Young like that it doesn't go unnoticed.
Player safety? Give me an fn break. Still mad about this egregious cheap shot. I hope that Bama player is on the receiving end of the same type of shot this year.

They’d be a dozen flags on the field if you bump Young’s helmet. Sankey would throw his too.

Can’t forget Bama’s LT holding the DE to the ground on a crucial third down.

No flag was thrown.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Must have been the play where they didn't call targeting
OF course not, we were playing Satan's team. You know the refs are not allowed to call anything on his teams. He will speed dial Spanky and have that ref removed.

VN Store

Back