Maybe Lane is Who We Think...

I would call him a used-car salesman but that would be disrespectful to used-car salesmen.

I mean, isn't there already plenty of documented evidence that he's pure trash?

I heard Maya Angelou was referring to him when she said this: "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

OGC.87c5849d1d8c5c58f0415508ce5b0c5a
Mike Leach masked up looks a lot like Bob Dylan.

You mean a cheating, unethical, no morals, co-ed chasing little twerp who will ride every gray (and some not so gray) rule in the book. Yeah, we knew that from his time in Knoxville. Old news.....
Yet still many wanted him back. I think most continue to be upset over Kiffin because he won’t come back to TN. It is like that bad breakup that wasn't on your own terms so people are infatuated with their ex. Lane and his behavior dont phase me, but I also have zero desire for him to come back. I wish everyone would just let it go. We lost. Now let’s focus on Bama.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Lane owns a ton of UT fans. If you all would get out the past and look forward your lives would be so much easier. The fact that all you can do is bring up LK is proof that a segment of the fanbase will never be happy. I am sick, as a ton of others are, of listening to the bs on injuries, refs and LK. The team is much better that they have been so either jump on board and lets try to build some positive energy or be the miserable person that you are and continue to live in the past and be owned by LK. GBO!!!! BTW... I expect to get all the BS replies but you might as well keep them to yourself. There is nothing anyone can say that will change my mind. I do not live in the past. You can't fix stupid coahing choices and the lack of recruiting options. The recruiting is going to get tougher. Yeah, We may grab one person here or there but it will take more than one or two to rebuild this team. Get on board!!!

I hope they lose every remaining game.

Actually what will be a big deal is if Arch Manning will commit to Ole Miss. On the one hand, I can't see how he can avoid it. On the other, does the Manning family really want their son under Lane Kiffin? Maybe they will hold their noses and accept it since he is actually good at offense. Arch is a junior. It will be really interesting to see where he ends up.
In what universe does anyone believe that Kiffin will still be at Ole Miss by the time Arch graduates from high school

Meh, he eats up this stuff, he thinks it’s about him, but he played it up, he worked the officials, when the golf ball hit the ground, he smirked…I hate him, but he played us and the refs like a fiddle and he was on tv all night long.
He might have been smirking when the golf ball landed, but he was trying to make a deal with God soon after. Because he was not in control of anything during that game. Coral ran the ball over 30 times, and I doubt that was the master plan. Kiffin was nothing more than a passenger on the sideline all night, relying on his QB, his coaches, and prayer.

Reactions: HiltonHeadVol
Kiffin never prays. A person who doesn’t believe in God doesn’t pray. His sorry life is not wanted in Knoxville ever again!

Yet still many wanted him back. I think most continue to be upset over Kiffin because he won’t come back to TN. It is like that bad breakup that wasn't on your own terms so people are infatuated with their ex. Lane and his behavior dont phase me, but I also have zero desire for him to come back. I wish everyone would just let it go. We lost. Now let’s focus on Bama.
Uh, reliable sources consistently reported that Kiffy was actively lobbying to get an interview when Heupel was hired. He hates little Oxford and thinks he belongs in the big city lights (wherever that is in his mind). And he is actually being seriously considered at LSU, especially if the top 2/3 big names give them a cold shoulder. They won't allow the school to be "turned down" very many times in the rumor mill and they know they can hire him away from OM and that he absolutely would take the job of course. He has no loyalty except of course to himself. His lack of class is just about a perfect match to the typical LSU fan.

I hope they lose every remaining game.

Actually what will be a big deal is if Arch Manning will commit to Ole Miss. On the one hand, I can't see how he can avoid it. On the other, does the Manning family really want their son under Lane Kiffin? Maybe they will hold their noses and accept it since he is actually good at offense. Arch is a junior. It will be really interesting to see where he ends up.

The Manning’s are the ones who signed off on Kiffin’s hire at Ole Miss. Not sure why they’d be holding their noses at Arch playing for him if he chooses to go to Ole Miss

Hey Lane, your wife divorced you and took most of your money. Sounds like you are the one that got f*****.

VN Store

Back