Maybe it's me

UTNoFear

But Is CJC show casing JT Shrout.s arm? More pass plays with JT than JG.... Maybe I'm over thinking it but man what a crisp release and rifle arm. I think there might be something in the works that may not sit well with JG. I'm a huge JG supporter but JT looks the part...... Onh my word this will cause a melt down on the board but JT looks the part, I understand it's 2's on 2's but CJC is letting him throw the ball more...... Maybe I'm over thinking this.......talk me off the ledge

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokeyLives
We're running the ball with JG but throwing with JT....... don't get it....... School me someone.

But Is CJC show casing JT Shrout.s arm? More pass plays with JT than JG.... Maybe I'm over thinking it but man what a crisp release and rifle arm. I think there might be something in the works that may not sit well with JG. I'm a huge JG supporter but JT looks the part...... Onh my word this will cause a melt down on the board but JT looks the part, I understand it's 2's on 2's but CJC is letting him throw the ball more...... Maybe I'm over thinking this.......talk me off the ledge
It's the Spring Game. I wouldn't read too much into anything. Just enjoy it.

1st defense didn’t look all that great. They got more of a pass rush than I expected but it’s our oline lol. First team o line needs a right tackle but looked pretty good most of the day. I’m excited. Still needs more guys on d. Hopefully we can fix some of our problems on d.

1st defense didn’t look all that great. They got more of a pass rush than I expected but it’s our oline lol. First team o line needs a right tackle but looked pretty good most of the day. I’m excited. Still needs more guys on d. Hopefully we can fix some of our problems on d.

Well basing off of last year, the 1st team defense did about the same score wise last spring game but improved decently from the 17 to 18 season.

I was much more impressed with Maurer personally.

Getting a potential backup all the reps he can. Plus he scouted to #2 def and thought he could beat them deep.

Well basing off of last year, the 1st team defense did about the same score wise last spring game but improved decently from the 17 to 18 season.
Hopefully we see the same this year. To be honest though wasnt really expecting anything from the offenses considering it’s a new offense. Offense usually won’t gel til fall camp. I was more eager to see improvement across the oline which is what we saw the upgrade at left tackle was very apparent. Still a getting to much pressure off the edge on the right tackle spot. I think we can clean most of that up though. The defense has more of an issue to me though because it just looks like we don’t have the bodies at line backer and across the dline particularly at the nt spot. We had a lot of single blocks in the middle. I know it’s only spring but I mean do we have any other bodies coming in this fall that can make that spot better. With all that being said I’m just glad I got to see some football in tenn. I think we’re gonna be better than last year. We looked better than we did last year in season so I think we make a bowl. Lol

VN Store

Back