Maximum Football

lukeneyland

God Save the Heup
It's a new college football game coming out sometime next month. From what I can tell it's got all the division one schools in it. The catch is that the names are different. For instance I think we are called the Tennessee Cowboys, the great thing is that everything is customizable from the uniforms and it even allows you to draw your own logo. The fact that I can design my own Tennessee jersey has a huge appeal to me. I don't know what the gameplay is like and the graphics aren't great but I'm buying anyway. Madden is rigged garbage now and doesn't justify it's 60$ price tag. This game is gonna only be 30$, for me it's definitely worth giving it a try. Hopefully it'll be good and they can grow and turn into a major title in a few years

I just don't see how this is any kind of an upgrade over NCAA 14. Doesn't have better graphics and the gameplay looks pretty slow.

I suppose it really will only appeal to people who no longer have NCAA 14 or people that like customizing things.

Last edited:
I just don't see how this is any kind of an upgrade over NCAA 14. Doesn't have better graphics and the gameplay looks pretty slow.

I suppose it really will only appear to people who no longer have NCAA 14 or people that like customizing things.
It's cheaper is what my appeal to it is. I've not got a 360 or anything else from that era

I suppose it really will only appeal to people who no longer have NCAA 14 or people that like customizing things.
Exactly. would rather just play NCAA 14 than this junk.

VN Store

Back